Sign in to follow this  
Chute Boxe Hero

TW Andrews at Providence Grove

On Senior Night, the PG boys jumped out early and never let up (too much).  Won 83-63.  Gym was rockin'.  Student section was on point.  

Jordan Hodges had the game of his life tonight.  He was draining threes and swatting shots.  Looked like an all-conference player out there.

Johnathon Foust also had an outstanding game.  Evan Taylor threw down two dunks that drove the PG crowd into a frenzy.  Daylin Locklear had another great game as usual. 

I'm going to really miss watching Locklear and Taylor play.  Especially Locklear.  He's the greatest player in PG history.  I hope that they're able to play somewhere next year.  

Sadly, the PG girls weren't able to join the boys in the win column.  TWA played a magnificent game and straight took PG to the cleaners.  The Red Raider fullcourt and halfcourt pressure really flustered the Pats.  The center, Barrett (#23), had a strong game for the Raiders inside.  TWA also handled the ball very, very well.  Final was somewhere around 60-35.  

I can't believe this Andrews team lost twice to Randleman.  If they keep playing like they did tonight, they're going to make a deep run. 

Sign in to follow this