Sign in to follow this  
Vik-Val 86

South Iredell vs North Iredell

South Iredell will play against North Iredell this evening 1-25-19. I actually think the boys game will be a good one and South will have to play their game. North boys are not a bad team and cannot be taken lightly. With the girls game I think North Iredell shouldn’t have any problems. If I didn’t have to work I would be at this one. 

South boys should win by 15-20...North has some coaching issues that have come up. Not going to start any rumors but Coach Cantrell was not on bench or at game on Wednesday. 

North's girls should win easily but you never know. 

For the boys the curious matchup is Statesville going to East Rowan. I am wondering how Statesville will play on the road with the pressure of being in first place. 

4 hours ago, npcfan said:

South boys should win by 15-20...North has some coaching issues that have come up. Not going to start any rumors but Coach Cantrell was not on bench or at game on Wednesday. 

North's girls should win easily but you never know. 

For the boys the curious matchup is Statesville going to East Rowan. I am wondering how Statesville will play on the road with the pressure of being in first place. 

Whoever can steal a road victory against other contenders will end up winning conference. For boys, South has one over East so they have a leg up. ( Discount North and West- not contenders) Statesville needs this one at East

For the girls North has a leg up by winning at West. ,Carson must do the same tonight or they will be in a tough hole to get out of

The boys game South Iredell won over N. Iredell and with the girls game N. Iredell would cruise over S. Iredell. 

South Iredell will travel to Carson on 1/29/19. With the boys game will be a key matchup as they both have I believe only 1 conference lose. Carson girls had a big key win over West Rowan 70-53. I believe this keeps them tie for a 3 way tie for 1st place with N. Iredell and Statesville in the conference. 

Sign in to follow this