Sign in to follow this  
Vik-Val 86

Road to Super Bowl 2019

Rate this topic

Ok just for fun who do you have going to the Super Bowl? With no dog in the fight for me I like to see Kansas City knock off the New England Patriots. At this point Kansas City is looking good to maybe winning it all.  As for the NFC the Rams and Saints will be going at it. In that game I don’t care who wins. So Kansas City for me to win it all. Any thoughts or predictions. 

Well the Saints want be marching in the Super Bowl. Rams advance and we will see if Chiefs can come back and win over New England. Well just as I wrote this Chiefs score but contraversy on call. Now under review. 

At first I was going to say something about the OT ruling in the NFL then decided not to but now after thinking some about it I decided to make a comment. That is I don’t agree with the OT ruling in the NFL. A coin flip decided the outcome of this game. I know I said I have no dog in the fight and that is still true. Though I think about what if it’s was my team that was decided that way. Anyway it is what it is and I definitely not going to lose sleep on this.  Best of luck to both teams as they play for the Super Bowl.