Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevilsBiggestFan

South Iredell at Statesville

Big Match up to open up Conference of Play as the 7-5 Vikings of South Iredell enter the DOG Pound as they face the 3-8 Greyhounds of Statesville!
Should be a solid contest if STATESVILLE plays well to their abilities. South Iredell has to remain consistent! 

Keys to the game for Statesville:  1. Play as a TEAM! 
2. LIMIT Turnover/Fouls
3. Contest SI 3 Pointers 
4. SLOW SI down 

Keys to the Game for South Iredell:
1. Make Statesville Foul
2. Force Turnovers
3. Play Aggressive 
4. Make good Shots and Limit their Turnovers

South Iredell maybe the fav in this one but Statesville has the capability to win this contest. Statesville this is a MUST WIN for the Hounds!  

South Iredell may look better on paper but I’m not paying attention to the records. Statesville I think will present a challenge. Non Conference is behind and a new slate has started. I think this will be a good game for the boys. Girls game Statesville has shown they can be a contender for the conference. 

Do not underestimate the difficulty of playing at Statesville. Ive seen many a good teams play lousy in that that gym. It is a old school gym, sometimes the heat is way up and it is the loudest gym around. Also love the all drum band during warm ups....

2 hours ago, npcfan said:

Do not underestimate the difficulty of playing at Statesville. Ive seen many a good teams play lousy in that that gym. It is a old school gym, sometimes the heat is way up and it is the loudest gym around. Also love the all drum band during warm ups....

Haven't seen the all drum band yet 

I didn’t get to make it but seen South Iredell boys fell short 67-65. Statesville is a tough place to play. But I’m not sure how South boys did in this game. Statesville girls won 44-27. Statesville girls will be a team to watch for in this conference.