Sign in to follow this  
Don Hines

Watch out Cox Mill!

3 hours ago, Don Hines said:

Them Langley boys are coming!

Can they dethrone Wendell and the Chargers

Is this referring tomorrow night’s game against Catholic. I had thought seriously about going to see Cox Mill in tomorrow nights game. 

13 hours ago, Vik-Val 86 said:

Is this referring tomorrow night’s game against Catholic. I had thought seriously about going to see Cox Mill in tomorrow nights game. 

The Langley boys are from SW Guilford

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

Catholic going record wise is 4-4 ; cox mill is 6-0 

Olympic n also Greensboro day is 5-1 and 6-1 respectively which should be a great games vs Cox mill  

Cox Mill 78

Olympic 68

• Like 1

Defending 4A state champ Indy beat Carmel Christian last night in a barnburner, 58-57.  Carmel was their only loss last season.  

Indy's losses are by two to Village Christian and then on back to back days by five to a national top ten team (Salesian) from California, and by two to one of the top teams in SC (Keenan).  They will play at Greater Atlanta Christian next week.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Don Hines said:

SW Guilford destroyed  a decent Hickory team last night 84-48!

Gonna be a dog fight with Cox Mill if they meet!

They ran Hickory straight out of Forsyth County.  SW has so many weapons.  The Langley brothers perimeter defense is on another level right now. 

Scary thing is.....I think SW could've played a little better.  They left Hickory's shooters open quite a bit. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, btango said:

Defending 4A state champ Indy beat Carmel Christian last night in a barnburner, 58-57.  Carmel was their only loss last season.  

Indy's losses are by two to Village Christian and then on back to back days by five to a national top ten team (Salesian) from California, and by two to one of the top teams in SC (Keenan).  They will play at Greater Atlanta Christian next week.

That is an awesome win for Indy.  Carmel is very talented and athletic.

I liked what I saw out of Indy during the summer.  They played some of the hardest defense I had ever seen.  Knew they were going to be tough.

• Like 1

As of this moment in time, I've seen Southwest against the likes of Parkland, Mount Tabor, Smith, and Hickory.  Of those four, Smith and Mount Tabor gave the Cowboys their toughest games.  Parkland didn't match up well at all against SW.  

On January 30, Southwest has a big game against NW Guilford.  That will be a very nice for both teams.  NW point guard Christian Hampton has played out of his mind this year.  

I've seen Cox Mill twice so far this season against Concord and against Robinson. In my opinion they might be better then last season.  Everyone is taking about great of a player Wendell Moore Jr is and he is. The player for Cox Mill who is playing like a future NBA lottery pick beside Moore is Caleb Stone Carrawell. The scary part about facing Cox Mill is that everyone of the start are a pretty good shooter and good 3 points shooters. The Chargers defense is very good. The game on Wednesday at Northwest Cabarrus for Cox Mill should be a pretty good game.

Hi guys myself Mark Plemmons and Perry Gabriel we are broadcasting the Cox Mill at Northwest Cabarrus game tomorrow night on the NFHS network and the 485 sports/ radiofreecabarrus This is a game that I am really looking forward. If you are in the Concord area this is a game that you should definitely consider attending.