Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

3AA West Finals: Weddington 45, Mt. Tabor 12

Fan Poll   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

• Mount Tabor
    • Weddington

The Albright show huh? He showing how to score 0 points thru almost 3 quarters. Mt  Tabor getting taken to the woodshed. Cockiness never works out when playing Weddington.

• Like 1

Yo. So I left this game early. Mid third quarter and it was 35-0. Weddington came out and dominated from the begging. Weddington is bigger, faster, more discipline, better, better, and just flat out better. 

I had a feeling Weddington was going to win. But damn, I didn't expect this ass whooping. Tabor offense is just too predictable and their defense is too slow and small for Weddington. 

Hat's off to those boys out there.

State semi-final game and the home team filled about 1/3 of the stands....Sad. We had more travel 100 miles on the visitor side. It shouldn't take a coach 4 quarters to figure out you  can't run a 160lb QB up the middle every time..no matter how good of an athlete he is. I really expected a better game . You have to have more than one horse and one play this time of the year.

Congratulations Weddington. Now I don’t feel so bad for my team South Iredell only losing to them 33-6. Down 10-6 at the half. But hope Weddington wins it all. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 6:15 AM, nm2004 said:

Gata88 let it go. It’s all about tabor vs Weddington. ACR had a great season but it’s over. The two best teams in the West are playing Friday in Winston-Salem. I look forward to a great regional final game. 

Great game!

58 minutes ago, onioncfb1 said:

State semi-final game and the home team filled about 1/3 of the stands....Sad. We had more travel 100 miles on the visitor side. It shouldn't take a coach 4 quarters to figure out you  can't run a 160lb QB up the middle every time..no matter how good of an athlete he is. I really expected a better game . You have to have more than one horse and one play this time of the year.

It was the show🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️

• Like 1