2AA West Finals: Shelby 28, Hibriten 21

Rate this topic

Fan Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

• Hibriten
    • Shelby

3 hours ago, HIBRITEN92 said:

May you freeze your nads off on the visitors side with the lions friday night!! jk  Shelby had a really good soccer team as well.

I think they got Deviled the past few years as well. And I’m sitting with Beamer to make sure he doesn’t flip his lid and ruin his good standing in Caldwell County. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Where are we eating and at what time? I hear you are picking up the bill for the first 50 diners Shelbyfan1. 98Champ you bringing Pop or he planning his alumni dinner to celebrate Notre Dame finally getting in the playoffs? I bet he’s been smiling all week.

South Fork fan.  Were u at Shelby against North.. Your friend that coached at Shelby sat with me that night...ive been close to the family for yrs

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 5:23 PM, GDG said:

5 hours ago, GDG said:

Where are we eating and at what time? I hear you are picking up the bill for the first 50 diners Shelbyfan1. 98Champ you bringing Pop or he planning his alumni dinner to celebrate Notre Dame finally getting in the playoffs? I bet he’s been smiling all week.

We'll I ain't gonna make it Friday.... bummer.  I guess I'll see y'all at the State Championship game... ( Shelby fans of course) 😜😜😜

You going GDG? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, '98 State Champion said:

Here you go...print it off, fold it up, and stick it in your hip pocket.

http://www.shelbyhighfootball.com/alltime.html

And now you seem to have the misconception that the rest of us give a rats behind about the history of Shelby High. The fact is, we don't. Great storied program, yes. Do you guys have something to be proud of, absolutely. Several state championships, yes. More to come, probably. This year, ?. Do people outside Shelby care about their history, no.

Hibriten coaches and players can't let Shelby's history get in their heads. The only history they need to even take into consideration is, last year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, GDG said:

I like the Smokin Hogs BBQ place right near the School n or u have Perkz Cafe .... I may or may not be there 

• Like 1

We ate at Hanna's" the other week along with what looked like about half of Belmont. I thought the sides we're great. The BBQ was  also very good but to me it doesn't quite compare with Kyle's. Their prices were very reasonable. I would try other BBQ joints around but I would not be opposed to eating at Hanna's again. 

I could tell you about the succulents and moistness of the BBQ, about how it stimulates your taste buds, how no one at our table left even a morsel of food on their plate, how the wait staff cared for you like family. All this is true but I won't bore you with it. And that folks is my endorsement of Hanna's BBQ in Lenoir, on Highway 321 just north of Highway 64. And to all a good night.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cagle89 said:

We'll I ain't gonna make it Friday.... bummer.  I guess I'll see y'all at the State Championship game... ( Shelby fans of course) 😜😜😜

You going GDG? 

Not sure if I’ll make the state championship game. Depends on the weather. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, HHS2003BEAM said:

Hard to beat Kyle Fletchers.

In my opinion you can't beat Kyle's, but you know what they say, opinions are like, ...., everybody's got one.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GDG said:

Oh no my friend...we will all be there. 

And we are all pretty happy for the Irish. We like our chances against Clemson.  ND is a complete team in all facets....nothing like the 2012 team. Should be a good game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, '98 State Champion said:

Oh no my friend...we will all be there. 

And we are all pretty happy for the Irish. We like our chances against Clemson.  ND is a complete team in all facets....nothing like the 2012 team. Should be a good game.

Nothing against Noter Dame but they will get the crap beat out of them las Vegas has the Irish as a 12 point underdog Clemson defence line will be to much

• Like 2

It’s been a fun week guys. Congrats to both teams for the success you have had.  Good luck to both teams tomorrow night as it’s well deserved. Safe travels to everyone comming to watch.  May the best cat win!!!

• Like 2

Good luck to both teams. I think whoever wins will have an easier time in the Championship game than in this one. Both teams beat our Red Raiders this year, so you can all kiss my, well good luck and one of ya needs to see that the state trophy stays in the west. 

• Like 2

If both teams could lose that's what I would want, but since it's not possible I hope it's a good game and injury free! I'll be on the home side, feel free to stop and say hello. I look exactly like the guy in my avatar!

• Like 1

Come on stick!! i pulled for SP when they beat us in 16'  actually listened to the game  If shelby wins tonight hell ill pull for them next week!!    Are you still sitting with the band?  they got a really good view!!

1 hour ago, HIBRITEN92 said:

Come on stick!! i pulled for SP when they beat us in 16'  actually listened to the game  If shelby wins tonight hell ill pull for them next week!!    Are you still sitting with the band?  they got a really good view!!

I'll be sitting up top on the home side somewhere, I'll be there early. I'll be the only guy wearing a Oregon hoodie so I won't be hard to find. I'm actually pulling for Shelby I guess, same conference so I feel like I should pull for them. Should be a good one. I'm glad you guys allow heaters to be brought in, my dad goes to all the games with me and he's diabetic so he stays cold and the little heater really helps!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stick82 said:

I'll be sitting up top on the home side somewhere, I'll be there early. I'll be the only guy wearing a Oregon hoodie so I won't be hard to find. I'm actually pulling for Shelby I guess, same conference so I feel like I should pull for them. Should be a good one. I'm glad you guys allow heaters to be brought in, my dad goes to all the games with me and he's diabetic so he stays cold and the little heater really helps!!

If you stop one of the buggies going up and explain his situation, they should give you a ride to the top. That would save him alot of walking

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stick82 said:

That should be fun looking for ya!!  Its like a where's WALDO for the shelby fans on the visitors side.   First one to find stick and give him 100.00 get free up top parking at next years regional finals !!