2AA West Finals: Shelby 28, Hibriten 21

Rate this topic

Fan Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

• Hibriten
    • Shelby

19 minutes ago, SPRaiders78 said:

I thought I heard em say over the PA System, they we're saving up for a new scoreboard, when we were up there. Far be it for me to tell em what they need but I think anybody who has ever been there and sat on the visitors side would agree, what they need are some decent stands to sit in. It might not be a bad idea to add play clocks in each end zone as well, just saying.

Ah man...I forgot about the no play clocks.  That is another advantage for them.  I do believe that every single high school in the state except Hibriten has play clocks.  

I am glad they got a new scoreboard.

1 hour ago, HHS2003BEAM said:

If we keep hosting regional finals we'll build a dome so everyone can be happy.

LOL ^^^^.

36 minutes ago, HIBRITEN92 said:

We’re gona call it the Beamer dome!!!  Still no play clocks however

The Panthers keep playing that schedule and they may never leave home. Seriously though the scoreboard is fine. Lewis likes no play clock. The other schools have a hard time playing without it. 

I say name it the Blue Ridge Tire Stadium.

• Like 2

It's not to late, y'all could take the team up there Friday afternoon. I'm sure Shelby wouldn't mind showing up in Lenoir and having no one there to meet em. They probably wouldn't mind winning the West on a forfit.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, HHS2003BEAM said:

We could have been going to Pisgah. 🤔

They couldn’t even beat the fourth best team in the South Fork. So much for that power ranking, hey.

Just now, Scott greenwood said:

Fifth best Team. 

Oh I forgot the Blue Devils. I stand corrected. 

1 hour ago, GDG said:

Oh I forgot the Blue Devils. I stand corrected. 

It's all good..... We didn't make the podium but we got a nice Bojangles giftcard! Boom Devils!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shelbyfan said:

Amen to that SPRadier they get butt hurt over talking bout there visitor dide

Catawba County upgraded Bunker Hill, Bandys, Fred T Foard, and Newton in the last five years. Nice improvements. Newton didn’t like being left out as they get all their money from the state thru Catawba County. They put the screws to the county and got some nice improvements. Only Hickory has not gotten stadium improvements. The half the home side is still metal stands and the visitor side is cement and very roomy.

Hibriten’s home side is more than adequate. They need to bring in metal bleachers for Friday night. Shelby’s stadium is a great venue. The concessions are the lowest prices and best I’ve eaten at in the West. 

• Like 1

GDG yes they do...Beamer u know right people u better say something Shelby done filled one Charter bus thats 75.. They be couple thousand drive.. Not to mention people not Shelby fans

Looks like the weather is going to be ok. Prediction I saw was for a winter mix on Saturday. I hope this is a correct forecast.

Is it legal in playoffs to seat 500 on visiter side and NCHSA. Say gotta seat 750 or 1000.00 dollar fine..lmbo

Its more then 1 bus 

I expect a great game , I wonder if anyone has ever beaten Shelby two years in a row during the playoffs.  I know that during my lifetime I can't remember of anyone doing it.   

• Like 1

Im busy doing stuff in hurry when i respond..if u dont know what i mean then to bad... But here ill say again.. It want happen this year either