Chris Hughes

1AA East Regional: Tarboro 48, Holmes 7

1AA East Regional: #1 Tarboro (13-0) vs. #3 Holmes (12-1)   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will will advance to the finals?

• Tarboro
    • Holmes

52 minutes ago, rville20 said:

Not riled up at all, sorry if my post seemed that way. Nobody in the west at the moment has anything for Tarboro, the only school today that has any chance to compete with you all this year is playing 1a

Pamlico??

1 hour ago, rville20 said:

Not riled up at all, sorry if my post seemed that way. Nobody in the west at the moment has anything for Tarboro, the only school today that has any chance to compete with you all this year is playing 1a

All is good rville20 no offense taken

27 minutes ago, Vikingpride said:

Hurri, pulling for you all this Friday. Hope you all can get it done

Same too y’all, much respect to the Vikings! 

On 11/30/2018 at 9:36 PM, patricklsu said:

Tarboro will smash Holmes just like last year #facts💯

Very true. Thought you were Holmes fan???

48 - 7 Final.  I hoped the Aces would bring more offense tonight but was afraid Tarboro's D would be too much.  Congrats to the Aces on a great season.  I have  a lot of respect for their program, coaches, fans and posters on this site.

they didn’t last week. Just saying. Not taking nothing from them. They are a well oiled machine, but I have to voice an opinion and say, I think the state championship was played last week in Tarboro. The will beat ES the same way. Running clock in 3rd qrt. Just an opinion!! 

2 minutes ago, Nit2winIt said:

they didn’t last week. Just saying. Not taking nothing from them. They are a well oiled machine, but I have to voice an opinion and say, I think the state championship was played last week in Tarboro. The will beat ES the same way. Running clock in 3rd qrt. Just an opinion!! 

The only game out of 14 games was Southwest Edgecombe Tarboro won 35-14

59 minutes ago, Nit2winIt said:

You may be right.  We will know after next week.  I have no idea how we will match up against East Surry but just a quick glance tells me their defense allowed a lot of points this year.  That does not bode well for them next week.