2A East Finals: Northeastern 47, SW Onslow 36

Rate this topic

Fan Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

• Northeastern
    • SW Onslow

5 hours ago, lbedwards said:

Whoa there. First you said, “Won’t be close” and now you’re saying “doesn’t matter to me.” Which is it? Are you backpedaling already? It’s only Wednesday! Will Northeastern blow out SWO?

He has been backpedaling all year long. The guy is clueless to highschool football. He said northeastern would beat Mallard Creek early in the year, if that gives you an idea about his knowledge LoL 

4 hours ago, Cassie said:

Backpeddling?  Does a bear $#!+ in the woods? There's your answer, spin it how you want to.  Go Eagles

LoL showing your true colors dude. Get a clue,  NE won't blow out SWO promise you thats. I've got SWO winning in close battle 

Seeems like NE already went into hiding. Seems about right this time of the year

Hope for injury free game and hope my long drive is worth it. Should be a barn burner. Can't wait 

Go Stallions. Put up or shut up time 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:11 PM, Swo05 said:

LoL showing your true colors dude. Get a clue,  NE won't blow out SWO promise you thats. I've got SWO winning in close battle 

It won't be blowout but eagles 38- Stallions 31 #flyeaglesfly 🦅🦅🦅🦅

On 12/5/2018 at 8:11 PM, Swo05 said:

Did not mean to put that twice safe travels to all SWO fans making the trip I hope you bring your band and lots of fans both sides should be packed 🔥🔥 this is regional finals

1 hour ago, patricklsu said:

LoL good luck scoring that much on SWO. SWO Will bring the house and some more as for the fans. Should be packed and should be a good one 

• Like 1

I havnt got a dog in this fight but what is it about Northeastern that drives so many crazy ,it's not to bad here but the other site it's nothing but a pissing match not hardly one word about the matchup real football fans get tired of hearing the same carp over and over I'm thankfully that Chris don't let that nonsense go on here

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mavrick69 said:

I havnt got a dog in this fight but what is it about Northeastern that drives so many crazy ,it's not to bad here but the other site it's nothing but a pissing match not hardly one word about the matchup real football fans get tired of hearing the same carp over and over I'm thankfully that Chris don't let that nonsense go on here

That's why I like this site better!. Its like prison over there. I'm not going back!

9 hours ago, Swo05 said:

LoL good luck scoring that much on SWO. SWO Will bring the house and some more as for the fans. Should be packed and should be a good one 

You better hold us under 30 or you guys not winning

17 hours ago, Swo05 said:

47 minutes ago, Chris Hughes said:

Final: Northeastern 47-36. 

Uh...

• Like 2