patricklsu

2A East Finals: Northeastern 47, SW Onslow 36

Rate this topic

Fan Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

• Northeastern
    • SW Onslow

Bring it on Stallions!! Your not ready for the Eagles next week trust me better be prepared Kinston thought they were but nope I hope you bring a crowd too my score prediction would be Eagles 42- Stallions 35

• Like 1

There is no more talking SWO5 about how you think Northeastern is overrated and they suck and all of that. Now you have got to go travel to Elizabeth City and show them you are who you say you are! The football Gods have given you what you been asking for!

• Like 4

Northeastern played better than I've ever seen tonight. Freshwater took it to another level. I actually felt bad for the Kinston qb. He took a beating tonight. This definitely wasn't a repeat of 2015. These Eagles looked like champions out there.

• Like 3

This game is for the Eastern 2A final. There are only 3 post to this point on the game. Come on guys, my teams out but let's go, talk it up. It's ok to be a skeered but you still need to support your boys.

• Like 1

There's hardly any posters up here from the East. I'd post more frequently if there were other area posters. It's a shame because these moderators put a lot of time in on this site, more so than they do on ncpreps in my opinion. I post over there all the time because there's a bunch of Northeastern posters and our area teams such as Edenton and Bertie. 

• Like 1

NHS is playing on another level, if there's a more fun team to watch play then someone would have to prove it. The Eagles limited undefeated Kinston to less than 40 yards of total offense. Kinston was moving backwards most of the game. The duo of Freshwater (ECU)and Baum (ODU) reaked havoc on the Kinston qb all night. I lost track of all the sacks and interception's we had. I do know Freshwater had 2 interceptions and he proved why he was so highly recruited and one of the top players in the state. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassie said:

There's hardly any posters up here from the East. I'd post more frequently if there were other area posters. It's a shame because these moderators put a lot of time in on this site, more so than they do on ncpreps in my opinion. I post over there all the time because there's a bunch of Northeastern posters and our area teams such as Edenton and Bertie. 

There is one more at least that will drop by sometime soon...

Wait for it...

30 minutes ago, SPRaiders78 said:

What happened to ol SWO5? I thought he was pretty into posting on this site.

May be on call?

Quiet on "other" one for the most part as well...

I fully expected this discussion to be at three pages by now. Perhaps they’re pacing themselves?

Northeastern has positioned themselves one step closer to silencing the voices of the naysayers. They also have the matchup they wanted in the location they wanted. Now is the time to make a statement. This should be a one score, four quarter game. Im undecided at the moment regarding a favorite. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, patricklsu said:

I do believe one score game down to the wire Northeastern  38- SWO 31

I've got swo 35 NE 30

Should be a battle. Stop talking about holding Kinston to 50 yards or whatever. SWO is a different animal and are coming for blood.  Been the underdogs all year, and will be again this game. Hope for a great week of practice for both teams. Always hell riding 4 hrs to a game and get off the bus. But SWO will be amped up lead by the monster OU commit Green 6-6 305. Freshwater and Green will be battling all night long. Can't wait 

• Like 1

I like Northeastern in this one it will be close don't get me wrong but I think it's Northeastern year it's been 8 years since there last State Championship appearance and it's time for them to get over the hump and bring a championship to Elizabeth City.   

• Like 1

SWO beat a down WRH team and struggled to win against S Columbus. Just stop, your making yourself sound foolish

5 hours ago, Cassie said:

SWO beat a down WRH team and struggled to win against S Columbus. Just stop, your making yourself sound foolish

LoL what???  Who was down. Damn goob are you slow or drinking to much tonight. Get a clue there clown. SWO will smack NE in the mouth all night long. Smash mouth football totally different that $#!+ you play up there in the woods. Just stop your making you and your family and your team look real dumb 

15 hours ago, Eagles08 said:

I like Northeastern in this one it will be close don't get me wrong but I think it's Northeastern year it's been 8 years since there last State Championship appearance and it's time for them to get over the hump and bring a championship to Elizabeth City.   

LoL keep dreaming dude. NE will have to wait another 8 years to get a shot at the title. Their run stops Friday night. 

6 hours ago, Cassie said:

Won't be close 

LoL now you say it won't be close.... Goob get a clue dude. Your dream season comes to a close Friday night. All the excuses in the world will be on here you can bet on that. 

Glad the Southwest Onslow Stallions are back in the hunt. Have no clue who wins but hoping for a Stallion victory.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cassie said:

Won't be close 

That is a very bold prediction.

Should SWO blowout Northeastern can we expect to hear from you late Friday night to own those words? Or will you wait till Saturday or Sunday? Or the start of the 2019 season?

• Like 1

Now that's the kinda smack talk we've been looking for. Talk your trash, just remembered to be civil toward each other. Love your kids, support your schools and don't forget it's just a game. A game we hate like crap to lose.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, lbedwards said:

Should SWO blowout Northeastern can we expect to hear from you late Friday night to own those words? Or will you wait till Saturday or Sunday? Or the start of the 2019 season?

He won't be around after SWO wins this game. NE has been hyped for then last 15 years and never won anything. Their time will come Friday night, promise you that. NE team dad and water boy say it won't be close LoL it's the Eastern finals dude, SWO has been here done this. They will be ready to roll and smashmouth football at its finest. 

20 hours ago, lbedwards said:

It's called confidence. Let's be straight, there is no love loss between these two teams or fan bases. Northeastern will be respected after Friday night. I stand firmly behind what I posted, Northeastern is that good. Win by one, win by 21, doesn't matter to me. I believe in this team and I believe in our coaches. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cassie said:

It's called confidence. Let's be straight, there is no love loss between these two teams or fan bases. Northeastern will be respected after Friday night. I stand firmly behind what I posted, Northeastern is that good. Win by one, win by 21, doesn't matter to me. I believe in this team and I believe in our coaches. 

Whoa there. First you said, “Won’t be close” and now you’re saying “doesn’t matter to me.” Which is it? Are you backpedaling already? It’s only Wednesday! Will Northeastern blow out SWO?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, lbedwards said:

Whoa there. First you said, “Won’t be close” and now you’re saying “doesn’t matter to me.” Which is it? Are you backpedaling already? It’s only Wednesday! Will Northeastern blow out SWO?

Backpeddling?  Does a bear $#!+ in the woods? There's your answer, spin it how you want to.  Go Eagles

• Like 1
  • Confused 1