Rate this topic

Fan Poll  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

• Vance
    • Myers Park

3 hours ago, forsythco said:

Myers Park beats a Richmond team who imo wasn't that great compared to those in the I Meck conference and all of a sudden Vance has no chance. People are too reactionary lol. 

Well maxpreps have them as the no.1 team in the state n RC and Butler were premier teams so we have no shot now right?? We lost to the team who go knocked out their 1st Rd and beat the team that beat them twice....naw we're not very good....sure hope MP don't whoop us too bad!!!

42 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Well maxpreps have them as the no.1 team in the state n RC and Butler were premier teams so we have no shot now right?? We lost to the team who go knocked out their 1st Rd and beat the team that beat them twice....naw we're not very good....sure hope MP don't whoop us too bad!!!

Oh them MP boys about to lay it on Vance for sure. I mean we beat Hough twice in convincing fashion and have a stellar defense. But MP went to the Rock and showed out. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, harlem545 said:

Oh them MP boys about to lay it on Vance for sure. I mean we beat Hough twice in convincing fashion and have a stellar defense. But MP went to the Rock and showed out. 

We're in trouble!!!! If 50+% of the polls say we're going 2 lose..why show up right? 

Vance took the first punch in the first quarter and then they proceeded to hit Myers Park in the mouth for 3 quarters. Vance ran the ball and stopped the run. Pretty much shut down the passing game of MP. They caught some balls but couldn’t convert drives with zero run game and the rash of personal fouls and penalties they received.....surprisingly a lot of discipline problems. 

2 minutes ago, Creekprogram said:

Vance took the first punch in the first quarter and then they proceeded to hit Myers Park in the mouth for 3 quarters. Vance ran the ball and stopped the run. Pretty much shut down the passing game of MP. They caught some balls but couldn’t convert drives with zero run game and the rash of personal fouls and penalties they received.....surprisingly a lot of discipline problems. 

Thanx Creek...all that offense...run game n defense win 'ships.

2 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Thanx Creek...all that offense...run game n defense win 'ships.

Really happy for the kids and AB. I was with the same Vance family I sat with last week and we had a good time. #4 had a great game he had been picked on I know most of the year but he stepped up big. Oh and #1 Power...best player I have seen in a long time. He is special. 

• Thanks 1

Run for over 200 yards. Hold your opponents to about 15 yards rushing and win the turnover battle and your gonna win most games. Think I read that after the first quarter MP had 74 yards of offense with 40 of it coming on a big pass play late. Thats pretty dominant.

Thought MP made a huge mistake giving up on run. They werent getting much but once you let Aldridge get you one dimensional with a QB with just average wheels it gets real tough.

Vance DBs especially the corners played awesome. Won every jump ball but one. 

You can talk about throwing it and skill players all day but the most physical team always is gonna win. Vance way more physical....not even close.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1