Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

4AA West: Vance 21, Myers Park 13

Rate this topic

Fan Poll  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

    • Vance
      42
    • Myers Park
      54


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

SMH...Brand would never say that....smh trolls

I agree. That's not AB's M O.  Outcome would have been the same regardless of where they played. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, work7 said:

I agree. That's no AB's M O.  Outcome would have been the same regardless of where they played. 

Hough got 2 cocky after that Creek win...knowing that if they played Creek 10xs they maybe would win 2 or 3? They made it a better game but we controlled it most of gsme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Hough got 2 cocky after that Creek win...knowing that if they played Creek 10xs they maybe would win 2 or 3? They made it a better game but we controlled it most of gsme

I think its hard to get 16-17 year olds up two weeks in a row for the super bowl. You could see it in their body language from the opening kick off that you guys almost took back.  They slayed the dragon the week before and forgot there were 3 more dragons to slay. Its one of the reasons I like Vance big this Friday. Been  there and done that. MP beats their hated rival Butler and then goes to RC and wins......telling you right now they think Vance is gonna be a easier game. Dont care what Chadwick and Evans are telling them.

Same thing happened to Vance in 2016.  Epic win at Butler, all the Charlotte teams were behind them and they werent ready for a Page team foaming at the mouth to beat a Meck County team. Its just human nature.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wrigley said:

I think its hard to get 16-17 year olds up two weeks in a row for the super bowl. You could see it in their body language from the opening kick off that you guys almost took back.  They slayed the dragon the week before and forgot there were 3 more dragons to slay. Its one of the reasons I like Vance big this Friday. Been  there and done that. MP beats their hated rival Butler and then goes to RC and wins......telling you right now they think Vance is gonna be a easier game. Dont care what Chadwick and Evans are telling them.

Same thing happened to Vance in 2016.  Epic win at Butler, all the Charlotte teams were behind them and they werent ready for a Page team foaming at the mouth to beat a Meck County team. Its just human nature.

Well skimo is partially right...MP is really pushing to get it moved...I doubt it but u never know with politics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Well skimo is partially right...MP is really pushing to get it moved...I doubt it but u never know with politics

That would be a shame but I also think it back fires. I can already hear AB at practice............." Their afraid to drive those BMW's down here and play us. We will whip their asses in the parking lot"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Skimo said:

Lmao... parents say they heard AB say “ AINT NO WAY IM PLAYING HOUGH ON TURF”😂😂

I have known him for a dozen years.  No way he said that.  Guarantee you.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Memorial Stadium was a state of art facility with turf, 15,000 or so seats, nice dressing facilities, and very adequate parking I would be all about showcasing these teams in that enviroment.  Well, it's an f'ing dump so that is not going to happen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, btango said:

If Memorial Stadium was a state of art facility with turf, 15,000 or so seats, nice dressing facilities, and very adequate parking I would be all about showcasing these teams in that enviroment.  Well, it's an f'ing dump so that is not going to happen.

I would push for garinger or west Charlotte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The seating is irrelevant as this game in the best conditions would not draw 6 to 8,000.  I was imagining a perfect Memorial Stadium.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

I would push for garinger or west Charlotte.

I think Garinger is a bit nicer overall facility with probably more seating but I may be wrong.  Both have turf.  I expect it to be at Vance unless the weather gets worse the next two days or they are calling for rain Friday afternoon and during the game.

I am not going to make a Friday game as the SC state title games have all been moved to Friday.  Going there to see Dutch Fork and TL Hanna.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, btango said:

I think Garinger is a bit nicer overall facility with probably more seating but I may be wrong.  Both have turf.  I expect it to be at Vance unless the weather gets worse the next two days or they are calling for rain Friday afternoon and during the game.

I am not going to make a Friday game as the SC state title games have all been moved to Friday.  Going there to see Dutch Fork and TL Hanna.

Clear skies all week but cold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Well looking like game is moved...Mallard Creek HS smh 

I simply cant believe they moved it. As pissed off as I would be as a Vance parent, coach or player I cant imagine what the Hough people are saying right now. CMS is absolutely a nightmare when it comes to just about anything relating to football. Simply incompetent and this move could easily be perceived as straight up bias. How do you tell Hough they have to play @Vance but then tell MP they can move it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, forsythco said:

That's a disservice to Vance. It's not supposed to rain this week. The field should be dry now. A little dirt never hurt no one. 

You can thank MP for that smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

You can thank MP for that smh

I seen a comment that said Myers Park (Old money) did something Hough (New money) couldn't 

Also Like people have said U don't punish the kids bc of their Facilities that's on CMS and It's a shame smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

I seen a comment that said Myers Park (Old money) did something Hough (New money) couldn't 

Also Like people have said U don't punish the kids bc of their Facilities that's on CMS and It's a shame smh

It's been coming out slow...it was MOSTLY Houghs doing. Besides the complaining they have been doing they tresspassed n took pics of the field after both times we played. Sent them in to Myers park so now u have Myers park complaining with Hough about the field....somehow there's lawsuit threats idk for what....CMS had no choice BUT to move it. Boy Hough is some sore losers. Guess if they can't win on the field they will influence the next game one way or the other. SMH 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

It's been coming out slow...it was MOSTLY Houghs doing. Besides the complaining they have been doing they tresspassed n took pics of the field after both times we played. Sent them in to Myers park so now u have Myers park complaining with Hough about the field....somehow there's lawsuit threats idk for what....CMS had no choice BUT to move it. Boy Hough is some sore losers. Guess if they can't win on the field they will influence the next game one way or the other. SMH 

Wow...unreal

Vance 42 Hough 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

People wonder why is there so much Hough hate smh

Toguchi😍😍Doran

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

People wonder why is there so much Hough hate smh

U-Haul was completely sold out in Cornelius last Saturday. 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Well looking like game is moved...Mallard Creek HS smh 

You thought I was just talking hun lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×