Fan Poll  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will advance to the finals?

• Vance
    • Myers Park

3 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

SMH...Brand would never say that....smh trolls

I agree. That's not AB's M O.  Outcome would have been the same regardless of where they played. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, work7 said:

I agree. That's no AB's M O.  Outcome would have been the same regardless of where they played. 

Hough got 2 cocky after that Creek win...knowing that if they played Creek 10xs they maybe would win 2 or 3? They made it a better game but we controlled it most of gsme

4 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Hough got 2 cocky after that Creek win...knowing that if they played Creek 10xs they maybe would win 2 or 3? They made it a better game but we controlled it most of gsme

I think its hard to get 16-17 year olds up two weeks in a row for the super bowl. You could see it in their body language from the opening kick off that you guys almost took back.  They slayed the dragon the week before and forgot there were 3 more dragons to slay. Its one of the reasons I like Vance big this Friday. Been  there and done that. MP beats their hated rival Butler and then goes to RC and wins......telling you right now they think Vance is gonna be a easier game. Dont care what Chadwick and Evans are telling them.

Same thing happened to Vance in 2016.  Epic win at Butler, all the Charlotte teams were behind them and they werent ready for a Page team foaming at the mouth to beat a Meck County team. Its just human nature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wrigley said:

I think its hard to get 16-17 year olds up two weeks in a row for the super bowl. You could see it in their body language from the opening kick off that you guys almost took back.  They slayed the dragon the week before and forgot there were 3 more dragons to slay. Its one of the reasons I like Vance big this Friday. Been  there and done that. MP beats their hated rival Butler and then goes to RC and wins......telling you right now they think Vance is gonna be a easier game. Dont care what Chadwick and Evans are telling them.

Same thing happened to Vance in 2016.  Epic win at Butler, all the Charlotte teams were behind them and they werent ready for a Page team foaming at the mouth to beat a Meck County team. Its just human nature.

Well skimo is partially right...MP is really pushing to get it moved...I doubt it but u never know with politics

7 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Well skimo is partially right...MP is really pushing to get it moved...I doubt it but u never know with politics

That would be a shame but I also think it back fires. I can already hear AB at practice............." Their afraid to drive those BMW's down here and play us. We will whip their asses in the parking lot"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Skimo said:

Lmao... parents say they heard AB say “ AINT NO WAY IM PLAYING HOUGH ON TURF”😂😂

I have known him for a dozen years.  No way he said that.  Guarantee you.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If Memorial Stadium was a state of art facility with turf, 15,000 or so seats, nice dressing facilities, and very adequate parking I would be all about showcasing these teams in that enviroment.  Well, it's an f'ing dump so that is not going to happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btango said:

If Memorial Stadium was a state of art facility with turf, 15,000 or so seats, nice dressing facilities, and very adequate parking I would be all about showcasing these teams in that enviroment.  Well, it's an f'ing dump so that is not going to happen.

I would push for garinger or west Charlotte.

The seating is irrelevant as this game in the best conditions would not draw 6 to 8,000.  I was imagining a perfect Memorial Stadium.

39 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

I would push for garinger or west Charlotte.

I think Garinger is a bit nicer overall facility with probably more seating but I may be wrong.  Both have turf.  I expect it to be at Vance unless the weather gets worse the next two days or they are calling for rain Friday afternoon and during the game.

I am not going to make a Friday game as the SC state title games have all been moved to Friday.  Going there to see Dutch Fork and TL Hanna.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btango said:

I think Garinger is a bit nicer overall facility with probably more seating but I may be wrong.  Both have turf.  I expect it to be at Vance unless the weather gets worse the next two days or they are calling for rain Friday afternoon and during the game.

I am not going to make a Friday game as the SC state title games have all been moved to Friday.  Going there to see Dutch Fork and TL Hanna.

Clear skies all week but cold

40 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Well looking like game is moved...Mallard Creek HS smh 

I simply cant believe they moved it. As pissed off as I would be as a Vance parent, coach or player I cant imagine what the Hough people are saying right now. CMS is absolutely a nightmare when it comes to just about anything relating to football. Simply incompetent and this move could easily be perceived as straight up bias. How do you tell Hough they have to play @Vance but then tell MP they can move it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forsythco said:

That's a disservice to Vance. It's not supposed to rain this week. The field should be dry now. A little dirt never hurt no one. 

You can thank MP for that smh

5 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

You can thank MP for that smh

I seen a comment that said Myers Park (Old money) did something Hough (New money) couldn't 

Also Like people have said U don't punish the kids bc of their Facilities that's on CMS and It's a shame smh

2 minutes ago, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

I seen a comment that said Myers Park (Old money) did something Hough (New money) couldn't 

Also Like people have said U don't punish the kids bc of their Facilities that's on CMS and It's a shame smh

It's been coming out slow...it was MOSTLY Houghs doing. Besides the complaining they have been doing they tresspassed n took pics of the field after both times we played. Sent them in to Myers park so now u have Myers park complaining with Hough about the field....somehow there's lawsuit threats idk for what....CMS had no choice BUT to move it. Boy Hough is some sore losers. Guess if they can't win on the field they will influence the next game one way or the other. SMH 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

It's been coming out slow...it was MOSTLY Houghs doing. Besides the complaining they have been doing they tresspassed n took pics of the field after both times we played. Sent them in to Myers park so now u have Myers park complaining with Hough about the field....somehow there's lawsuit threats idk for what....CMS had no choice BUT to move it. Boy Hough is some sore losers. Guess if they can't win on the field they will influence the next game one way or the other. SMH 

Wow...unreal

Vance 42 Hough 20

11 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

People wonder why is there so much Hough hate smh

Toguchi😍😍Doran

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

People wonder why is there so much Hough hate smh

U-Haul was completely sold out in Cornelius last Saturday. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Well looking like game is moved...Mallard Creek HS smh 

You thought I was just talking hun lol