Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

2A West: Reidsville 21, Mountain Heritage 14

Rate this topic

Can the Cougars finally get past Reidsville?  I think the winner of this game will have the inside track to advancing to the finals. 

• Like 1

Heritage will have to play there best game of the season to avoid going 0-3 against Reidsville, that being said I think this Heritage bunch is going to be ready.

the cougars are in beast mode right now. but I definitely don't see the rams gettin put down like everyone else in the cougars path.  Cougars 36-35 #WHC

• Like 3

Just can't see Heritage winning... But they will battle all the way. I will be there for this one! If Heritage can play ball control they can keep it close like last season..

• Like 1

Should be a good game....it's supposed to be this far down the line....but I gotta go with my Rams at home.....especially if they play close to the way they played tonite vs. E.R.............Reidsville had almost 600 yds of offense and only gave up 195 (mostly thru the air) to East's high powered offense that was averaging 41 pts. per game (they scored 6).................

Yes visitors at the Pit are only allowed to play 8 on defense. LOL. Actually had another 70 yard TD run called back for a sideline issue. Referee to receive a nice Christmas gift from the Hendersonville boasters club. 😂

3 hours ago, Heritage 84 said:

Yes visitors at the Pit are only allowed to play 8 on defense. LOL. Actually had another 70 yard TD run called back for a sideline issue. Referee to receive a nice Christmas gift from the Hendersonville boasters club. 😂

lol....slip of the tongue or did you mean it about the club from Hendersonville??

Haven't made it to this game the last couple of years but I'm definitely going to make the trip this year, how well did we travel last year?

I’m not going to predict a score.

But this is a good young rams team. I do expect heritage to be the best team rams have played and likewise for heritage 

Reidsville’s trench players can scoot unlike most high school lineman. That will be an advantage. There will not be any 600 yards rushing on Reidsville. Nor 500, nor 400, nor 300. 

Under this coach Reidsville has made a history of controlling the line of scrimmage. Heritage will have to get outside of containment.

45 minutes ago, GDG said:

Reidsville’s trench players can scoot unlike most high school lineman. That will be an advantage. There will not be any 600 yards rushing on Reidsville. Nor 500, nor 400, nor 300. 

Under this coach Reidsville has made a history of controlling the line of scrimmage. Heritage will have to get outside of containment.

Reidsville did not win the line of scimmage last year. Heritage has very athletic linemen.

50 minutes ago, GDG said:

Make the trip and I'll meet you there.

13 minutes ago, ford2018 said:

Reidsville did not win the line of scimmage last year. Heritage has very athletic linemen.

Id give us the edge in that struggle last year.  We'll see how it plays out this time.  Our kids will be ready to play without a doubt

3 hours ago, kms51 said:

Heritage did have a slight edge in the trenches. The rams d did hold heritage to a season low though

Thats true, it was an exciting game to watch, ya'll played a great one.

On 11/24/2018 at 1:09 PM, wes overby said:

lol....slip of the tongue or did you mean it about the club from Hendersonville??

Actually late night spelling and aging eyes. Meant Boosters Club.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, Heritage 84 said:

And Im sure they can also expect a few xmas gifts for those crippler crossface holds that your o linemen specialize in 😁 lol

• Like 1