Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

Carson head coaching position

Hampton can still take the job if offered.  Do not think the system would try to stop the hire if the school wants it.  I think their HR officer would recommend against stopping the hire from within the system.

On 1/7/2019 at 1:57 PM, Old ball coach said:

Well Christmas break has come and gone and still no head coach....The next board meeting is scheduled next week. But I wonder if the backlash from the community has caused them to rethink closing North and this would change them possibly hiring Ben Hampton from North....

The only one connecting the possible North closing with the Carson opening is you. Kinda wondering why....the only connection would be if Hampton sees the writing on the wall and looks for a better opportunity. But without being in his head I do not know that to be true and neither do you.

What I have heard is a decision will be made by the end of the month. There are 5 finalists.  Hampton is one....BTANGO referenced another in a previous post and 3 I am unaware of. To me it's a no brainier but for some strange reason I am not being consulted. I am waiting anxiously for a decision. For those in the know here throw this old dog a bone.... PM me if needed if you have any info😁

See? I even put a smiley face at the end!.

• Like 1