Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

4A West: East Forsyth 42, Glenn 6

Rate this topic

A conference rematch for both of these teams, but East Forsyth will certainly be favored to advance.  I called the Glenn vs. West Forsyth game a few weeks ago on TV and really believe that Glenn is still a very decent team and has some weapons on the defensive side of the ball.  Any thoughts or predictions? 

I got East by a few tds. I'm just hoping for a clean game against the two. I don't want any personal feelings between the two teams being a reason for players being suspended. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, forsythco said:

I got East by a few tds. I'm just hoping for a clean game against the two. I don't want any personal feelings between the two teams being a reason for players being suspended. 

Very good point, the way things have gone with fighting all over the state, that has to be a major concern for all coaches.  However, I've seen Glenn this year and thought they acted very well and had great respect following their loss to West Forsyth a few weeks ago. 

24 minutes ago, ram4life said:

Depends alot on if #3 can give it a go for Glenn. If he can go he at least give Glenn a chance to keep it close.

I agree, Jadon Sutton is a “special” talent and can make amazing plays.  He makes a difference in the game. 

Looks like Glenn has New Bern’s old QB. He was on the team until a few weeks ago, just saw his parents’ post on social media which was beyond interesting. Hoping he has better luck than he did over here. 

• Thanks 1

Game was about the same as the first game.  Eagles ran out to a 42-0 lead and running clock. Glenn scored with less than 2 min to go in the 4th quarter.  Glenn had negative yards until a fluke play where Glenn's punter kicked the ball backwards, recovered the ball and ran it to the Eagles 25 yard line.  Glenn scored 4 plays later.

Eagles face another team they played already this year, Grimsley.  Should be another fun night in Kernersville Friday.

1 hour ago, Eagles 1313 said:

Game was about the same as the first game.  Eagles ran out to a 42-0 lead and running clock. Glenn scored with less than 2 min to go in the 4th quarter.  Glenn had negative yards until a fluke play where Glenn's punter kicked the ball backwards, recovered the ball and ran it to the Eagles 25 yard line.  Glenn scored 4 plays later.

Eagles face another team they played already this year, Grimsley.  Should be another fun night in Kernersville Friday.

Please - Whoop there tails bc I kinda lost respect for their QB as They scored late in 4th to go up - He got bit cocky n look to our sideline n held his hand in a TD signal n such so ik the referee said something to him so