Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Warrior56592 said:

I think the new coach at West Caldwell will be the former Fred T Foard coach Derrick Minor. Just a thought what does everyone think.

Not hearing a lot of names.

That's the one I'm hoping for!

7 hours ago, bigdawg_33 said:

That's the one I'm hoping for!

7 hours ago, Warrior56592 said:

I think the new coach at West Caldwell will be the former Fred T Foard coach Derrick Minor. Just a thought what does everyone think.

Not hearing a lot of names.

Talking with him , I know he has gotten a bit inpatient with this n he has maybe been offered other jobs but I think he still would be interested but IDK tho i mean that would be him and gods decision so I cant speak for him and also i havent talked to him a couple weeks so 

18 minutes ago, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

I was just told by Coach Minor that he is no longer in the running for the job at WC 

Totally sucks!

• Like 1

You can't blame anyone. I am starting to really think West don't care about football. I think the two players that I do know about on that team I could see them leaving and I dont blame anyone now cause it has to be a cluster up there. It has turned into a laughing stock. I hate it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warriorfan said:

You can't blame anyone. I am starting to really think West don't care about football. I think the two players that I do know about on that team I could see them leaving and I dont blame anyone now cause it has to be a cluster up there. It has turned into a laughing stock. I hate it 

+1 

I really thought the new principle at West would make a difference, but they have really screwed this thing up from him to the AD this is not good. What is going on out there.

This is not fair to the kids or the fans.

The West Caldwell job just was taking to long something is wrong here for sure! Coach Minor said he is going to take a year off and focus on his family and two kids!!

• Like 1

For the record, West Caldwell isn't the only job in N.C. that has taken a while to hire.  However, I do understand where some fans are frustrated and want to get on with the next chapter and begin preparing for 2019 and beyond. 

I want everyone to know that Craig Styron and Steve McMaster are working hard to get a good quality coach hired. The problem was not having a teaching position open.

I do think they will get a good coach in place soon and that they both care very much about the future of West Caldwell football. 

1 minute ago, Warrior56592 said:

I really hope they will reach out to coach Minor because I think he is what West Caldwell needs.

They already have. He turned it down. 

Read the post from yesterday. 

Holman leaving will NOT free up a teaching position. He is NOT a teacher. Not sure when he is leaving WC. Was still at school today. 

1 hour ago, HHS2003BEAM said:

I know but if Holeman didn't take a teaching position it should still be open.

Idk, Guess they've filled it.  

Why I have yet to understand the issue having to wait for a teaching job to come open, and Holman leaving before they hire someone. Just makes no sense!

• Like 1