BlueDevilsBiggestFan

West Caldwell

As soon as  West  Caldwell gets the teaching job approved and get a coach in to stay and build the football program back up which needs to happen soon!. Looks like  things can be on the up swing with the Football program just need the  players to hang on at the school till this happens.  From what I had heard from the Administrated  Dept. can't wait to happen soon.They want football back on top at that school just be patient players and parents for a little while longer and it will be worth the wait!!  If West Caldwell gets the coach that just applied last week the program will turned back around for sure!!Just hang on parents there is hope!!

6 hours ago, Pantherfan4u said:

As soon as  West  Caldwell gets the teaching job approved and get a coach in to stay and build the football program back up which needs to happen soon!. Looks like  things can be on the up swing with the Football program just need the  players to hang on at the school till this happens.  From what I had heard from the Administrated  Dept. can't wait to happen soon.They want football back on top at that school just be patient players and parents for a little while longer and it will be worth the wait!!  If West Caldwell gets the coach that just applied last week the program will turned back around for sure!!Just hang on parents there is hope!!

I agree just wish they would move along with it. I see other schools already starting to have their players doing somethings. Makes me think West is going to fall behind even more. I did see one thing the other day. I went to a off season lineman camp near Charlotte and did see a lineman that played for West last year there. Big boy so I know they have some parts to work with.  

4 hours ago, Warriorfan said:

I agree just wish they would move along with it. I see other schools already starting to have their players doing somethings. Makes me think West is going to fall behind even more. I did see one thing the other day. I went to a off season lineman camp near Charlotte and did see a lineman that played for West last year there. Big boy so I know they have some parts to work with.  

Everywhere for some reason this year has been slow with the hiring of coaches must because of the teacher issue everywhere!! I know the Administrated department wants to speed this up for sure!!

Thanks for all the input guys. I saw quiet a bit of talent on this West team last year, but I do not know this new group of boys.  Do anyone of you know who they have coming back this year ? I know that center they had last year is not think he was collage bound. Just wondering I drive up on Fridays just to see my old school.   

36 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Thanks for all the input guys. I saw quiet a bit of talent on this West team last year, but I do not know this new group of boys.  Do anyone of you know who they have coming back this year ? I know that center they had last year is not think he was collage bound. Just wondering I drive up on Fridays just to see my old school.   

Send me a PM on here. I tried but for some reason its not working

On 1/30/2019 at 5:58 AM, EBborn1911 said:

yes that is what we have heard they are waiting on the school board to meet to approve a PE job before hiring!! 

Have any info on when this meeting is happening?

53 minutes ago, bigdawg_33 said:

Have any info on when this meeting is happening?

Have not heard for sure went the school board meets Looks like a lot of coaching are keeping their jobs for now till they find a opening or leave for another school!

On 2/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, Pantherfan4u said:

Have not heard for sure went the school board meets Looks like a lot of coaching are keeping their jobs for now till they find a opening or leave for another school!

School Board meeting is Monday the 11th! Hopefully they will get this done!

I see everyone talking about the school board meeting. If so,does anyone know who they are wanting to hire ?  Last I heard was something about Fred T Foard coach.  Thanks for all the good stuff on here guys. 

I agree don't know whats the hold up. I was again today at NC Elite camp and saw one of West Caldwell's lineman there. I talked to that young man dad and he said that not anyone from the school has told the football players anything either. I hope they don't loss players from all this hold up.