Sign in to follow this  
MitchMack

Updated Brackets - New ADM for East Wilkes

24 minutes ago, Nit2winIt said:

Is there any truth that conference champions can’t play out of their region? 

No.  Schools do not have a region or section for playoffs until the brackets are completed.

If their normally in the west and are conference champions, you must stay and play in the west...from what I understand. It’s a question!! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nit2winIt said:

If their normally in the west and are conference champions, you must stay and play in the west...from what I understand. It’s a question!! 

Answer is no.

A school is not east or west until they are arranged from 1-64 (or1-48) by enrollment and then from east to west.  A school may be east in 4A but would go in 4AA.   Example:  Richmond is considered by most to be an eastern school.  They are the farthest west of any school in their conference which goes to Fayetteville.  They will most likely be in the west.  West Montgomery has been a conference champ and been placed in both sides of the state within a few years time.

• Like 2

Geez....That's why I'm a ball boy. I need to leave this to the professionals. Updated the update. Riverside is # 7. South Stanly is not playing twice. I'd like to blame it on the computer program I'm using but as my friend says, it's a PICNIC problem (Problem in Chair - Not In Computer). It will all be ancient history soon enough and we'll have the real brackets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leopard98 said:

What are the odds that pinelake prep and highland tech both getting in

Near zero. I think Highland Tech will get in as the highest ranked team between them, Pine Lake and Union Academy out of the Southern Piedmont. All three have one league win but I'm not sure what the procedure for breaking a three way tie is now. Is it going to be Maxpreps ranking (would make the most sense), drawing straws, or something else?