Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

Greensboro Page AD Rusty Lee to step down

Rate this topic

37 minutes ago, PureBull said:

Self report or not the accusation was they knowingly cheated.....which is absurd.

Yeah, I dont buy intentional. However,when it did surface what happened next? Sin of omission or immediate falling on the sword. Hard to know.

Word came out this week that Greensboro Smith is having to forfeit almost entire soccer season due to ineligible player(s).  So its not just Page or Rusty. 

I think Rusty's biggest letdown was not being able to talk then Eastern Guilford coach now Thomasville coach Doug Robertson into taking the job when Gillespie left for Asheboro.

12 hours ago, redclayramblers said:

Word came out this week that Greensboro Smith is having to forfeit almost entire soccer season due to ineligible player(s).  So its not just Page or Rusty. 

I think Rusty's biggest letdown was not being able to talk then Eastern Guilford coach now Thomasville coach Doug Robertson into taking the job when Gillespie left for Asheboro.

I heard Robertson wanted the Eastern baseball coach to come with him, and Rusty wasn't going to fire Page's baseball coach like that..

On 1/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, Chris Hughes said:

I hopefully will have some big news about Page in the coming weeks, stay tuned.

🤔

On 1/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, Chris Hughes said:

I hopefully will have some big news about Page in the coming weeks, stay tuned. 

Things that make you go Ummmmm!!!  How many weeks is in the coming weeks?

On 2/6/2019 at 10:54 AM, GSOFootballFan said:

Things that make you go Ummmmm!!!  How many weeks is in the coming weeks?

I know you just can't contain your excitement for news about W.H. Page Senior High.. but we require your patience