Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Eastern Randolph Athletics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ER-LEGEND

ER-LEGEND

JV Team

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

Seems that the once greatness of the ER community and there athletics are being torn apart from the inside. Daddy ball is being very well executed sad there are some good coaches there that are not being allowed to do there job due to certain people in certain positions with the money. It is in downward spiral and I do not see it turning around for the good and it is very sad to watch. Others around the county will know what I'm talking about.

THE LEGEND HAS SPOKE!!

#2 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

There is only one sport I can think of where this sentiment applies. And they have been winning? Not saying I don't see where you are coming from in that sport but to say that is happening across the athletic department as a whole I don't think is applicable.

I told everyone who would listen that the major male sports would struggle as football, basketball and baseball all were getting new coaches.

Football did. Basketball definitely is (WOW). Just hope baseball will have a decent year. 

#3 ER-LEGEND

ER-LEGEND

JV Team

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

Take a closer look from the inside out that sport your talking about is one but that power struggle will effect all the sports it is a complete shame I know quite of few that there time at ER is coming to a end and those players are going elsewhere it is sad

THE LEGEND HAS SPOKE!!

#4 ER-LEGEND

ER-LEGEND

JV Team

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:57 PM

I really hope that all the programs at ER are successful. I think a certain few are calling way too many shots and it will do more harm than good lot of talk going on about it.

THE LEGEND HAS SPOKE!!

#5 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

I really hope that all the programs at ER are successful. I think a certain few are calling way too many shots and it will do more harm than good lot of talk going on about it.

What you are referring to has been going on for a few years now. Caused the big upheaval that occurred last year. A lot of people were happy about that.

I was telling everybody to be careful what they wish for.

As far as athletes leaving, on the boys side, have not heard rumors of any. May be different on the girls?

JeffChapman-Dynamic