Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Hibriten vs East Duplin

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#26 LOOGDOGGY

LOOGDOGGY

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

Hummmm

#27 radioguy16

radioguy16

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:27 AM

Should be a great game on Saturday. Witnessed HB play for the first time on Friday night and the defense is real! The old saying goes "Defense Wins Championships"! Hope HB can win it!

#28 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

I’ll stay conservative; Hibriten 17 ED 10

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#29 Daletec

Daletec

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

Hibriten 35 East Duplin 7.

#30 oldway55

oldway55

JV Team

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

Since y'all seem to be throwing out all these scores here's mine. 28 to 14 ED.

#31 SPRaiders78

SPRaiders78

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:03 PM

Mr Loogdoggy, I said its possible East Dumplin is better than Hibriten. Personally I don't think so but I've never seen ED play. Wish I could be there Saturday but I spent the weekend in the hospital after the Hibriten win over Shelby. "P-new-monua" now that's some rough stuff. Good luck Guys. As someone else said on here, you guys could be setting yourselves up for a back to back.

#32 LOOGDOGGY

LOOGDOGGY

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:21 AM

Maybe so But let’s hope not we do not underestimate anyone trust me I think they learn that last year from y’all so we do not take nothing for granted and hopefully we play our best ball even if anyone else think they are better, But thanks for explaining that to me and Thanks for the well wishes.

#33 SPRaiders78

SPRaiders78

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

How is the big kid, #82? Looked like he came up hurting on that long pass, I don't think he ever went back in the game.

#34 DEER0526

DEER0526

JV Team

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

Broken collar bone

#35 SPRaiders78

SPRaiders78

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:45 PM

Hate to hear it. I remember worrying about him last year, size and all. I don't recall y'all throwing his way against SP.

#36 Hibriten

Hibriten

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

Hey Duplin peeps, bring some of that wine with you.....we all need to stay warm!

#37 SPRaiders78

SPRaiders78

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:58 PM

Calling for cold weather Saturday, might be an advantage Hibriten. You know them coastal boys ain't accustomed to cold weather like you are.

#38 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

East Duplin has a very good offensive line. Kids look to be taught well and do a good job at creating holes at the line scrimmage. In a grinding game they will churn their way down field in most games. Hibriten’s linebackers will be the best Duplin have faced this year.

Hibriten has a number of backs who will equal the ED RBs. But Witherspoon will be the best skill kid on the field. Every three scores or less he has scored a touchdown. That’s pretty remarkable. The way he stays low and bounces off defenders is special to see. Kid has incredible balance and footwork. Any back that can run for 168 yards against that Shelby defense has to be special and last week he was. He will be overwhelmingly the most exciting player on the field.

#39 HHS2003

HHS2003

Established Member

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:12 PM

If we don't turn the ball over I like our chances much like last week. Your playing a great team so can't afford many mistakes.

#40 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

Very true 03. If Hibriten turns it over three times it will be tough to climb out of. The Gee factor will be the deciding piece. Tough to stop a counter play but great teams can scheme the option pitch.

#41 Brian Casteen

Brian Casteen

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 10,467 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:00 AM

Pulling for the Duplin County team but I think Hibriten will win by a td or 2. Hope I am wrong

#42 Wizard of the East

Wizard of the East

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:28 PM

I think ED wins this gaem.

"Tradition Never Graduates"

#43 LOOGDOGGY

LOOGDOGGY

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

Really you think that we just have to see Two good Teams that why they there’!!

#44 kms51

kms51

Established Member

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

going to be a close low scoring game. I'm thinking ed

#45 DaBigDog

DaBigDog

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:37 AM

some people cause u beat shelby now u can beat everybody in the state trust me ED will and gonna surprise u trust me on that r good backs for ED speed speed more speed and the power and more speed remember the name the 4.3 guy from ED Mr. Chris Benson a monster of a back .this guy is the truth .and he is fast and strong .boy i hope i get to watch this game ED gonna show up big ..Duplin County Finest !!# Panthers

#46 LOOGDOGGY

LOOGDOGGY

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:58 AM

Yall talk all this junk about how ED going show up  and play big how you think Hibriten going show up weak and don't play we did not get here for nothing we do not talk junk we just be about it. So keep talking ED up not a good look for yall let them play ball think we don't have 3 or 4 good running backs oh yeah we do and we see that if we need them so quit trying boost Ed up cause that the only thing you seen good down your way .

#47 dogs79

dogs79

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

Yall talk all this junk about how ED going show up and play big how you think Hibriten going show up weak and don't play we did not get here for nothing we do not talk junk we just be about it. So keep talking ED up not a good look for yall let them play ball think we don't have 3 or 4 good running backs oh yeah we do and we see that if we need them so quit trying boost Ed up cause that the only thing you seen good down your way .

That's not true. Just because they haven't seen Shelby doesn't mean they haven't seen anyone.

#48 wncbowhunter

wncbowhunter

Established Member

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:03 AM

Good luck to both teams but pulling for the boys from Lenoir. Go Hibriten. Win one for the West.

#49 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:07 PM

some people cause u beat shelby now u can beat everybody in the state trust me ED will and gonna surprise u trust me on that r good backs for ED speed speed more speed and the power and more speed remember the name the 4.3 guy from ED Mr. Chris Benson a monster of a back .this guy is the truth .and he is fast and strong .boy i hope i get to watch this game ED gonna show up big ..Duplin County Finest !!# Panthers

4.3 guy huh. He would be a five star committ to Alabama. Maybe 4.6. I expect to see him win the state track title this year and try out for the Olympics.

#50 HHS2003

HHS2003

Established Member

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

Franklin had some 4.4 guys LOL!

JeffChapman-Dynamic