Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

WRH vs Northeastern

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Eagles08

Eagles08

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:46 AM

What an incredible game that was displayed on last night. Absolutely no defense was played LOL but we knew coming in this was going to be a Heavy Weight bout. The two best teams in 2A East squared off and WRH came out on top. I’m going to use a line from the late Dennis Green former Minnesota Vikings coach THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE WRH that is. Williams and Newkirk are the real deals. I sure hope those two young men play big time college football somewhere. WRH has a great program and a great tradition. Northeastern back to the drawing boards. This off season changes needs to be made of the defensive side of the ball. On a positive note you have the best two players in the state coming back JR Walker and Freshwater those two young men have been invited to the US All American game for 2019. The future is bright for you. I would love for Coach Moore to schedule WRH on the schedule for next year and possibly another ECC conference school East Duplin or Clinton I can see this becoming a rivilary if these teams keep at it. You will be back Northeastern....Haters will talk Year in and year out about the conference oh well..... Tradition never graduates and I’m out. Good luck WRH btw take care of Reidsville and bring a championship back to the east side

#2 RunItUpDogs

RunItUpDogs

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

Thanks for the classy post, 08. Unfortunately I was unable to make it the game last night but did get a chance to listen to the NE radio broadcast. 2 heavyweight teams that’s for sure with lots of firepower in reserve. Gonna be a difficult task for us to beat a very strong SWO game this week at their place.

#3 g-dog08

g-dog08

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:46 PM

classy post for sure. NE will be back next year barring injury.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]WRH 2009 class 1a state champs(football)
1994 class 2a state champs (football)
2006 class 1a state champs (basketball)
1998 class 2a state champs (basketball)

2009 class 1a state champs (football)
2010 class 1a state champs( football)

2013 class  1a state champs (soccer)

2014 class  1a state champs (soccer)

2014 class 1aa state champs (football)

2015 class 1aa state champs (football)

2016 class 1a state champs (soccer)

2016 class 1aa state champs (football)

#4 DaBigDog

DaBigDog

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:50 PM

Runitup the dogs gonna be ready when we play swo if they cant pass cover oh well cause now wrh is not just a run run run run team anymore now im not saying we gonna win but its gonna be another war..

#5 DaBigDog

DaBigDog

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

08 i think they already scheduled Ed for next year...

#6 bigbull

bigbull

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:26 PM

What an incredible game that was displayed on last night. Absolutely no defense was played LOL but we knew coming in this was going to be a Heavy Weight bout. The two best teams in 2A East squared off and WRH came out on top. I’m going to use a line from the late Dennis Green former Minnesota Vikings coach THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE WRH that is. Williams and Newkirk are the real deals. I sure hope those two young men play big time college football somewhere. WRH has a great program and a great tradition. Northeastern back to the drawing boards. This off season changes needs to be made of the defensive side of the ball. On a positive note you have the best two players in the state coming back JR Walker and Freshwater those two young men have been invited to the US All American game for 2019. The future is bright for you. I would love for Coach Moore to schedule WRH on the schedule for next year and possibly another ECC conference school East Duplin or Clinton I can see this becoming a rivilary if these teams keep at it. You will be back Northeastern....Haters will talk Year in and year out about the conference oh well..... Tradition never graduates and I’m out. Good luck WRH btw take care of Reidsville and bring a championship back to the east side

great atmosphere for high school football. Very classy post, and you guys have a great team. You'll definitely be back in the mix next year. Thoroughly enjoyed my visit! You guys have arrived! Probably one of the most explosive, competitive games I've ever seen.

JeffChapman-Dynamic