Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

PAC-7 2A 11/03/17

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

Randleman fans are great and fill their house up every Friday night for decades win,loose or draw. They have a great program and are reaping the fruits from their hard labor. The TB was on RHS JV last year as a freshmen. You'd be shocked at the high quality of players that chose to go elsewhere before this year and could be playing at RHS Friday night. 1 is a TB at Ledford and a couple up at HPA. So the door swings both ways.

RHS has been on top of the mtn and also at the bottom. Fact bout as low as it got was with the ER current head coach stint several years ago. It all runs in cycles 9 times out of 10 in HS football. ER had a great run and currently on a downward spiral. The fact is PG opening up pretty much ended a great run. You guys are like everyone else in this county. Your gonna have to develop talent. Starts in the MS and weight room. Your success from Aug 1 through Nov is determined by what you do from Dec 1- July 31. Same over here. The recipe is the same at both places now. All eitheir one of us control is we can out work everyone else. 5 star athletes are hard to come by, rare and don't fall off the tree in Randleman or Ramseur. If you have a coach with a vision who'll start from the ground up and be willing to work, you'll end up being successful in the long haul. But their are bumps along the way and Handy is going into like his 8th or so season now. So we've got some momentum and now the trick is to keep building on it. Lost a heartbreaking double OT game last year to HPA that would have made us conference champ. Missed pat end of 1st OT . It was a hard pill to swallow and rest of season wasn't the same. But credit to the kids that returned and coaches , they grind just as hard and it's paid off.

OK Tigerfootball you post like a fairly reasonable guy who just really loves the orange/blue. Nothing wrong with that to me. Other dude different story but you have nothing to do with that.

As far as transfers go NCHSAA has let that horse out of the barn and it is what it is. However a coach up y'all's way gave orange/blue a bad reputation for that before heading to charter. Nothing current bunch can do about that either.

Now for the "downward spiral" of ER. I guess you could call one year a spiral? Since 2011 ER has one 3rd three 2nd and a championship in conference play. Since the end of Cates era, which coincides with PG opening, and leaving out this the spiral year, ER is averaging 7.625 wins per year in football. Even adding in the 3 wins of this year comes to 7.111 per year.

Since 2013 when ER and orange/blue have been in same conference green/gold has finished north of them in standings every year except 2015 and the current season.

Guess the whole PG opening up hasn't been that hard on ER.

Also if orange/blue can best ER each year for about next what 30 times then overall records against each other will be even. 

#52 flyingsolo2day

flyingsolo2day

JV Team

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

Riddle is gone!!! Lol 30 years. At least we are there and your home hoping and wishing. I will tell Santa to bring ER some players or at least try to keep them.

#53 lbedwards

lbedwards

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

@flyingsolo

What does Riddle have to do with this thread? You have referenced him at least twice and I cannot find the correlation between him and a third round playoff game.

Yes, it has been 30 years or so since Randleman has made it this far. That is a fact.

On a side note I do not have one team I follow or support more than another. I hope all teams local to me do well including Randleman this week. Your posts are consistently incoherent. You also create unnecessary arguments by drawing illogical conclusions about other people simply because they have doubts about the Tigers in the postseason.

#54 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

lb after careful consideration, and a little research, flyingsolo appears to be one of those posters that just like stirring pots. Probably googled ER and found Scottie's name. Should have went deeper and found Alan Hooker and Andy Headen as well. Wait that was too far back for internet search probably.

Did it last year on 4A board now trying it again on 2A.

Guess I will treat him like I did Olerich and just ignore from now on. 

Tigerfootball, as I said, is a different story and actually supports orange/blue team so anything he posts will be read by me and respected.

#55 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

@flyingsolo

What does Riddle have to do with this thread? You have referenced him at least twice and I cannot find the correlation between him and a third round playoff game.

Yes, it has been 30 years or so since Randleman has made it this far. That is a fact.

On a side note I do not have one team I follow or support more than another. I hope all teams local to me do well including Randleman this week. Your posts are consistently incoherent. You also create unnecessary arguments by drawing illogical conclusions about other people simply because they have doubts about the Tigers in the postseason.

Oh and the only correlation I can find between Scott and 3rd round of playoffs is how many times his team's went that far.

Doesn't have a thing to do with orange/blue but...

Internet didn't tell him that I guess?

#56 lbedwards

lbedwards

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:58 PM

@tigerfootball

You said:

"Randleman will be eating nails and drinking motor oil for Thanksgiving day. Then roll off the bus down in the big metropolis of Beauliville 9 foot tall and bullet proof mentally Friday night. They cant wait and are estactic about being the dog playing the # 1 seeded team. All the pressure is on ED, we are going there for one reason and thats to lay it on the line, walk the isle and to shock that corner of the world."

Sounds like the Tigers may want to choose another dietary option. The motor oil and nails didn't produce the results you boasted they would.

Congratulations on a good season though.

#57 Tigerfootball

Tigerfootball

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:25 AM

@tigerfootball

You said:

"Randleman will be eating nails and drinking motor oil for Thanksgiving day. Then roll off the bus down in the big metropolis of Beauliville 9 foot tall and bullet proof mentally Friday night. They cant wait and are estactic about being the dog playing the # 1 seeded team. All the pressure is on ED, we are going there for one reason and thats to lay it on the line, walk the isle and to shock that corner of the world."

Sounds like the Tigers may want to choose another dietary option. The motor oil and nails didn't produce the results you boasted they would.

Congratulations on a good season though.

What happens when your typing and watching espn 30/30 Ric Flair episode lol.

Thanks for the congrats. Off seasons are to long and I'm only in day 1.

#58 GoNtheDistance

GoNtheDistance

Established Member

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:37 PM

Great season Tigers!

"You can't control the wind, but you can always adjust your sails."

#59 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:01 AM

Great season Tigers!

Distance almost typed that myself the other day!

Wait who am I kidding...

Can't just can't!  ;) 

#60 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:03 AM

What happens when your typing and watching espn 30/30 Ric Flair episode lol.

Thanks for the congrats. Off seasons are to long and I'm only in day 1.

Orange/blue should do well in both men's basketball and baseball.

Expand your horizons some Tigerfootball.

#61 Tigerfootball

Tigerfootball

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

For the 2cnd year in a row. Randleman has been sent home by at least the 2A state runner up. Suprised how bad ND defense has gotten gashed. ED has a very good offense, but reading all year thought ND was supose to be a good run defense. Also so much for SP or Shelby being state champ. Should be a great game between Hibriton and ED next week. Shout out to Shelby, 4 in a row is a massive feat. Also shout out to Mountain Heritage, real close tonight against the NE Patriots of 2A, Reidsville.

And boys all this baseball,basketball expand horizons etc.

There's only 2 seasons. Football season and the off-season.

#62 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:05 PM

For the 2cnd year in a row. Randleman has been sent home by at least the 2A state runner up. Suprised how bad ND defense has gotten gashed. ED has a very good offense, but reading all year thought ND was supose to be a good run defense. Also so much for SP or Shelby being state champ. Should be a great game between Hibriton and ED next week. Shout out to Shelby, 4 in a row is a massive feat. Also shout out to Mountain Heritage, real close tonight against the NE Patriots of 2A, Reidsville.

And boys all this baseball,basketball expand horizons etc.

There's only 2 seasons. Football season and the off-season.

Brother you got it all backwards: Those other sports are just to stay in shape until baseball season rolls around!  ;) 

Should ask Smith about that.

Better yet drop by that whole in the ground field sometime and check it out.

Been where orange/blue been making some noise for a few years now.

UGH that hurt just typing it.

JeffChapman-Dynamic