Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

PAC-7 2A 10/06/17

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 thekidd12

thekidd12

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

Wheat did the job tonight looks like. Could be their year.

#27 lbedwards

lbedwards

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

Randleman @ Andrews: RHS by 10. I think Andrews makes it a game and could very well pull off the win. Result: RHS 42-0

Wheatmore @ PG: Wheatmore by 14. PG surprised me last week with a 42-point outburst. Yarbrough has a solid, workmanlike, blue collar team with the Warriors. Result: WHS 21-0

Trinity @ J-M: Trinity by 14. J-M is simply not a good football this year. Result: THS 35-28

This week: 3-0.

I am surprised by the point differential in the Randleman-Andrews game. Andrews did not look good at all. They were unable to execute their offense. It was inconsistent at best. From this point-of-view, Andrews couldn't decide on the what of their offense. They went from Spread looks to Wing-T looks and lacked any fluidity in their offensive execution. Randleman was able to execute. 

Wheatmore is not a different team athletically than they have been in previous years. They are, however, a better coached, more fundamentally sound football team. Coaching does make a difference. 

As has been said, J-M is just not a good football team this year. 

JeffChapman-Dynamic