Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Kannapolis at West Rowan

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TheA-Train2012

TheA-Train2012

Established Member

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

I would like to hear some thoughts about this match up?

#2 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

K-Town by 7+.... I feel like this game will be very similar to Mooresville game, Both will run the ball a lot and whoever controls the line of scrimmage and penalties down will win! West Rowan is bit down n K-Town aren't world beater bc they don't pass for some reason.

Could be a interesting game and prob will be a low score affair and West rowan is coming off a Big loss to Davie Co.

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#3 84k

• Members
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

Give us time to enjoy the Mooresville win this weekend and then we can worry about W.R monday.

#4 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:34 PM

I probably would agree with Bluebiggestfan. Could be 2 TD for K-Town.

#5 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:37 PM

I'd lean AL Brown by 14-17 points

#6 84k

• Members
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

K-Town by 7+.... I feel like this game will be very similar to Mooresville game, Both will run the ball a lot and whoever controls the line of scrimmage and penalties down will win! West Rowan is bit down n K-Town aren't world beater bc they don't pass for some reason.

Could be a interesting game and prob will be a low score affair and West rowan is coming off a Big loss to Davie Co.

The qb can throw the ball he just had a bad night last night he had 2 drop passes could have been td's. But why would you throw the ball when you are having success running the ball.

#7 Footsoldier

Footsoldier

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 7,807 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

What if they were playing Catholic at Keffer Stadium Friday night? What would the line be on that? Lol.

#8 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:56 PM

This is to 84K or another KTown fan. I understand that one of Browns RB got hurt early in the game against Mooresville. If this is right what is the status. Will he be back the next game?

#9 84k

• Members
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:30 AM

Yes, the starting rb got hurt on the first play of the game. He did not return. Now this is just a guess i don't kown, but looking at him on the sideline he maybe questionable.

#10 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:24 AM

Ok thanks 84K. This may explain why KTown struggled with Mooresville like they did. I felt like they were at least a 2 TD favorite. When the RB got hurt they lost another weapon. With the RB being out it may have not made difference but then again it might have.

#11 jacks2start

jacks2start

Established Member

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:33 PM

taking both teams into account even with kann a RB down, or a still learning new Qb with west, the key factor will be in the hands of the refs as it always is there to some degree..   Kann 28-13 ..   may be tight early but 2nd half for kann will open the door and could blow it off. kann is the bigger,faster, and has more depth even if they dont have the "star" player to speak of this yr..  Up 14 on Davie, west them gave up 42 while only scoring 6 more of there own,,  and as everyone knows Davie lost alot to graduation last yr. 

#12 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:45 PM

With these two teams renewing with each other again I think there will be a big turn out at the gate. Should be some good games with these two in the future.

#13 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:25 AM

Ok thanks 84K. This may explain why KTown struggled with Mooresville like they did. I felt like they were at least a 2 TD favorite. When the RB got hurt they lost another weapon. With the RB being out it may have not made difference but then again it might have.

I wouldn't say Ktown struggled- after the first 3 mins it was pretty much all Ktown vs us. We had 32 yards the entire second half...

#14 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:38 AM

Wow didn't realize that.

#15 Cagle89

Cagle89

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

taking both teams into account even with kann a RB down, or a still learning new Qb with west, the key factor will be in the hands of the refs as it always is there to some degree.. Kann 28-13 .. may be tight early but 2nd half for kann will open the door and could blow it off. kann is the bigger,faster, and has more depth even if they dont have the "star" player to speak of this yr.. Up 14 on Davie, west them gave up 42 while only scoring 6 more of there own,, and as everyone knows Davie lost alot to graduation last yr.

Btw...Concord sucks....

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#16 84k

• Members
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:14 AM

It's game day. GO WONDERS

JeffChapman-Dynamic