Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

New Fans Roll Call!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,544 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:08 PM

Ok, its that time of year where we're starting to see an influx of new fans here to talk about their favorite high school football teams.  Lets get a ROLL CALL so everyone knows where you're from!  

I also want to talk this opportunity to thank all of you for being here and I hope that each and everyone of you will tell a friend or two, share us using Twitter or Facebook, and try and get more fans here to promote their teams and communities. 

Remember that high school football is a special thing that we all hold near and dear to our hearts, especially here in the Carolinas!  Lets all chip in and try and make football as big here as it is in other southern states! 

#2 Buddy Amerson

Buddy Amerson

Varsity Team

• Admin Team
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

I have deep roots in the Palmetto State and while I have worked close to the Kannapolis program for many moons, I do like SC High School Football. Keep us posted. McBee Panthers, Gilbert Indians, Hartsville Red Foxes, and Cheraw Braves are some of the programs I try to keep abreast of. NC fans especially follow Coach Knotts at Dutch Fork and will be interested in the happenings at Green Sea Floyds (coach Kiefer) and St James (Coach Price). Kannapolis fans always like to know what's happening with Coach Blair Hardin, now at River Bluff.

JeffChapman-Dynamic