Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Week 1 Richmond Raiders @ Ronald Reagan Raiders

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Supercam24

Supercam24

JV Team

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:38 PM

RAIDERS @ RAIDERS

1ST MEETING 

LAST YEAR RECORD:

RICHMOND: 10-4

RONALD REAGAN: 3-8

PREDICTION: RICHMOND 35 RONALD REAGAN 6

WHO DO YOU HAVE

#2 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:44 PM

Richmond may not even finish 2nd in their conference

I don't know what Reagan has but Richmond is good at skilled position n Idk who starting Qb bc they had like multiple Qb sub in n out of the scrimmage also If regan has a Big line then I think Regan wins bc Richmond linemen aren't big but they are stocky and they struggled vs a Decent LKN team

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#3 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

Now I know nothing about this years reagan team. But I definitely wasn't impressed with what I saw from RC yesterday... at least compared to what I had expected. RC has a lot of speed outside. Not as much size as I expected. But at the same time I'm not sure how much RC mix and matched 1's and 2's in the Jamboree either.

#4 chasjip

chasjip

JV Team

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:56 PM

I don't think coach till showed everything..Richmond is young..players are well conditioned..very tough schedule.if they get thru non conference with only two losses..would be great..

#5 scotswin

scotswin

Established Member

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

reagan, wake forest, pine forest, butler

I certainly hope you dont lose more than 2

if u lose more than 2 then it might just be a long year.

win the 2 u supposed to and beat 1 of the other 2 with both at home

so that shud be 3-1

#6 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

I don't think coach till showed everything..Richmond is young..players are well conditioned..very tough schedule.if they get thru non conference with only two losses..would be great..

I kind of figured... really only ran maybe 5 plays (not exactly but you get the point) offensively. Biggest concern I'd have would be OL.... idk if that was expected to be a possible concern but I definitely thought the LKN dline won a lot of the battles of upfront

#7 raider1

raider1

JV Team

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:33 AM

Number one back only played 5 plays.....Starting tackle and guard did not play ..... One of the Best wr did not play...Best cover corner did not play.........Rotated qb's  every series, one of which was a rising 9th grader..........It was a scrimmage, .. Every player played at least one series.....We found out exactly what we wanted to find out...... We ran a total of 6 plays .....After a full 2 hr bus ride and not under the lights....After a hard scrimmage Wed in Fayetteville ...The Raiders will answer the bell under the lights Friday night when it counts.....Just keep under estimating us, and keep us off the radar....The good thing is nobody got hurt and EVERYBODY PLAYED.....Now to prepare for what really counts......I think you will see all of the above when the lights come on for real Friday night....

#8 ram4life

ram4life

JV Team

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:58 PM

I thought the QB got hurt? He was in a walking boot on Thursday night at Tabor

#9 chasjip

chasjip

JV Team

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

Looks like Richmond will start freshman at QB..if so..first time in school history..

#10 Chute Boxe Hero

Chute Boxe Hero

• Members
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

I'm gonna take Richmond here. 

#11 FB-Trap

FB-Trap

JV Team

• Coach
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:25 PM

I'll givve Reagan a few points because McGee is so good with rpo's but its hard to even think they would beat Richmond, they have too much speed. 

JeffChapman-Dynamic