Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Gastonia county FCA jamboree

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

North Gaston vs Berry Acadamy
Hunter Huss vs North Lincoln
Ashbrook vs Charlotte Country Day
Stuart Cramer vs Eastside ( Greenville, SC)
I will post results and my thoughts on these games tonight. Good luck to all and Be safe!

#RaiderNation

#2 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

Ok so ashbrook scrimmaged Porter ridge and PR won 14-6. Both teams looked sloppy at times, but also had bright spots here and there. PR qb looked pretty good at times, but they never really got in a rhythm on offense. Ashbrook struggled up front on offense and didn't get the ball to Brooks nearly enough, if he's your workhorse you have to let him run.

#RaiderNation

#3 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

They switched the games up on us a bit, North Gaston defeated North Lincoln 21-16. Both teams looked like they're going to struggle at times this year. I will say though North Gaston does have more athletes than usual this year, their qb is a slick runner with quick feet.

#RaiderNation

#4 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:46 PM

Not sure who Hunter Huss was supposed to scrimmage but they didn't show so North Lincoln gave them a quick scrimmage with their backups and it wasn't pretty. Huss should have a really solid team this year, lots of speed and a couple nasty players on defense.

#RaiderNation

#5 That_Guy86

That_Guy86

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:29 AM

Cramer played East Lincoln, not East Side, and Cramer won 7-0. The Lincoln offense stumbled quite a bit compared to past teams. Cramer ran the ball over and over again on them, punishing the defense. I expected more out this game, but East Lincoln didn't look that good, Cramer proved that.

#6 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

Yeah I talked to some North Lincoln fans and they all said East was going to be down this year, but the East faithful would not admit that. According to them they are still world beaters!!

#RaiderNation

JeffChapman-Dynamic