If you read between the lines, every top 10 has a bias towards whoever is making the post. It is natural to move up your team and region, regardless of the merit. I would love to see more coaches post on here. With that said, here is my way too early top 10.
1. Eastside - More balance than Fort. Not as many heavy hitters, but not giving up bonus points to much of anyone.
2. Fort Dorchester - Loaded with talent, and good coaching. Should win 5A.
3. BHP - Very good 4A team with lots of returners, including Mansfield. 3 & 4 could be interchangeable.
4. Rock Hill - Another team loaded with talent. Shot themselves in the foot for a state title in my opinion. Maybe too much isn't always a good thing.
5. West Oak - best in 3A by a long shot. BC without Coach Day & some talent will face a drop off. WO runs away with 3A.
6. Lugoff Elgin - Lot's of youth and some holes to fill but talent in abundance with a winning culture.
7. Chapin - Could go very deep again this year.
8. River Bluff - Good balance with some returning studs. Curious to see how that region plays out with DF & WK shake up.
9. Fort Mill - Lot's of holes to fill with some very good returners
10. Hilton Head - Lot's of returning firepower
Looking In (In No Particular Order) - Dorman 5A, Hillcrest 5A, Stratford 5A, Summerville 5A, Goose Creek 5A, Cane Bay 4A, Beaufort 4A, Battery Creek 3A, Bamberg 2A, Cheraw 2A