Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

South Iredell scrimmage

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:22 AM

Anyone gonna be at the Sp/SI scrimmage this evening?

#RaiderNation

#2 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

JV Team

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:22 AM

I'll be at the scrimmage.... Been going tobthem for 10yrs haha We will see how SI all new coaches and all new team work under pressure...I wish them luck

#3 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:58 AM

What time is the scrimmage? South Point....oh boy... good luck South.

#4 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:32 PM

7 I believe

#RaiderNation

#5 Steve Johnston

Steve Johnston

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

I will be at the Carson jamboree featuring Carson, East Wilkes and east Davidson. Will be interested to hear how South looks though

#6 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:32 PM

I'll post some honest feedback after I see them.

#RaiderNation

#7 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

Thanks for the feedback since I want be able to make it. I know South got a tough one on hand but if they are going to lose this is the time to do it. See the mistakes now and work on them.

#8 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

If the SI defense doesn't improve drastically it will be a very long season, also they didn't run the ball much at all against Sp. I would say 10 passes to 1 run ratio, had a few bright spots though 14 seems to be a good receiver. Statesville is big up front but soft, Sp had no problem running over through and around both SI and Statesville. South Meck was there also and they're gonna take some beatings this year as well. Statesville has some tiny running backs, hard to see the little scary backs sometimes but after 10 plays the line was so winded they didn't put up much of a fight!

#RaiderNation

#9 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

JV Team

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

SI" looked OK! Playing South Meck ...But when they played SP" it got ugly ....Dfence looks ugly The Ofence like I said in the past they have 1 WR a Great QB and the RB If he can hold on to the ball that's all they got ...MY OPINION!!

#10 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:51 PM

I wasn't in on that one but apparently South is dealing with a small and young line. And it doesn't help with 2 key players being out. But I'm not surprised by the results with South Point knowing they have a good chance taking all the way to the house and winning it all. Good luck to South Point for this season.

#11 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

JV Team

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:41 PM

I wasn't in on that one but apparently South is dealing with a small and young line. And it doesn't help with 2 key players being out. But I'm not surprised by the results with South Point knowing they have a good chance taking all the way to the house and winning it all. Good luck to South Point for this season.

. I was wrong when I said it was number 3 that was out Until the last game its number 4!

#12 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

Ok that sounds like better news. Hopefully South will grow up fast and players step up because they sure will be needed.

#13 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

JV Team

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:01 PM

Yes they need to grow...But #4 has been a star player Him not playing SUCKS!! I just hope they don't rush him back on the field that wouldn't be good with a injury like he has Achilles injurys can ruin a player ....BEST OF LUCK THIS YEAR SI"

#14 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:08 PM

Yes I agree with you that they don't need to rush him. He definitely was very productive on the field. Hopefully South will start having it together when the season starts.

JeffChapman-Dynamic