Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Week 1 Northeastern coastal conference game predictions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 patricklsu

patricklsu

JV Team

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:08 PM

Game of the week Northeastern vs DH Conley Northeastern wins in my opinion shootout type of game 45-38
Currituck vs Manteo Currituck by 10
sleeper game of the week Pasqutank vs South West edgecombe Pasqutank wins 24-21
Bertie vs Riverside the knights by 13
Edeton Holmes vs first flight
Hopes by as many as they want lol
Hertford county vs gates county the bears by 35+

#2 patricklsu

patricklsu

JV Team

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

Holmes*

#3 NENCFootball

NENCFootball

Freshman Team

• Coach
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:14 PM

First week will be tough to predict, especially with teams that are similar in athletic ability. I have DH Conley winning bc those kids have played together for a while. It will be interesting to see if the 'new' faces on Northeastern are part of the family, i.e. will there be finger pointing when times get tough. The Manteo-Currituck game will be interesting because of the coaching changes in Manteo and Currituck has just recently added a couple coaches. I am gonna flip a coin, saying that it's within 3 points. If P'tank can get outside the tackles and stop the inside run, they will beat SW. If SW can get 4 yards a carry, they will win by 2 TD's. Bertie-Riverside is almost a rivalry game. Have heard rumors that Riverside has a QB transfer that can sling it. This is another coin toss game. 1st Flight returns a lot of players coupled with an offensive scheme that can be hard to line up to. I do not think this will be a blow out, but I am picking Edenton. Gates has always played HC tough, but HC probably has the most underrated RB in the area. I think the game will be won in the 3rd quarter. My predictions are: Conley by 10, Manteo (bc they are home) by 3, SW by 14, Riverside (bc they are home) by 3, Edenton by 21, and HC by 21.

#4 patricklsu

patricklsu

JV Team

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

Very interesting info I didn't really know about lol I so believe tho it's NHS and HCHS then the rest haha the eagles and the bears and way about the rest of the conference

#5 patricklsu

patricklsu

JV Team

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:08 PM

I definitely will be posting each week about this conference hope to hear your input too

JeffChapman-Dynamic