Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Powerade 7 on 7 updates

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,623 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:12 PM

Just stating that beating west side schools is not a big accomplishment, a couple excellent athletes with poor coaching is nothing special, just ask all of south Florida HSFB...that's all you see down there.

I would love to see butler beat up on catholic in 2018, butler will be really really good in 2018. Rising junior QB will be a whole lot more effective than people think.

You think Hales starts the young kid or goes with the senior?  I thought the senior was more effective of the 2 in 7 on 7

#202 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:34 PM

Other than Hood you'll send people where to play?? Answer is nowhere!!. CC football life after H.S. Playing intramurals or local flag at a rec.center near you.

The NASA Football team has sent more players and spank West Meck 11 years in a row. With Hardware in the Trophy Case. 

Connor Miller: Wake Forest

Xander Gagnon: Duke

Jaret Anderson: William & Mary

Matt Kowalewki: Elon

Karrington King: UNCC

Jimmy Abate: Richmond

Jack Brigham: James Madison

John Newman: James Madison

They have Destroyed West Meck every game since 2006. I suggest you go back to the 1A board and pick on Highland School of Technology.

If you were a girl my nuts would be sore. You're getting tossed around like a cheap Hooker in Vegas on the 4A board. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

#203 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,453 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:40 PM

The NASA Football team has sent more players and spank West Meck 11 years in a row. With Hardware in the Trophy Case.

Connor Miller: Wake Forest
Xander Gagnon: Duke
Jaret Anderson: William & Mary
Matt Kowalewki: Elon
Karrington King: UNCC
Jimmy Abate: Richmond

They have Destroyed West Meck every game since 2006. I suggest you go back to the 1A board and pick on Highland School of Technology.

If you were a girl my nuts would be sore. You're getting tossed around like cheap Hooker in Vegas on the 4A board. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We got two kids at James Madison now too. John Newman ans Jack Brigham

Charlotte Catholic Cougars

State Champions: 1977, 2004, 2005, 2015

22 Conference Championships

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

State Champions: 2015

#204 Wiseman

Wiseman

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:12 PM

You think Hales starts the young kid or goes with the senior?  I thought the senior was more effective of the 2 in 7 on 7

Neither

#205 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:39 PM

First off. Congratulations to all of these young men. I am a huge Shaun Wilson fan and hope he gets a chance to play at the next level. I am not familiar with ESTU. UNC Pembroke not a Division 1 school. If Van will always be a HAwk then one would think he would not have transferred to be a Huskie. I am familiar with Glenn and of course Jalen.

So...I am in the 20's at last count. If you want to include UNC Pembroke's or guys like Mayela I could easily get deep into the 30's...Probably 40's. As you are aware there isnt more than 10-15 schools in the country that have put more kids to the next level than Mallard Creek so just stop with the the criticism of the system. its one of the best in the country and the facts prove it year after year,

You started by bringing up Jacobe. I'm not going discuss an individual kids issues other than to say that many people have failed Jacobe and none of those individuals are involved with Mallard Creek. The final chapter on his football playing days hasnt been written yet and even if it is by far the most important thing is that his life gets straight and he finishes with a degree.

At the end of day Wrigley this is about kids. I didn't know personal issues was behind that. Good luck to that kid Coach Flowers being there now. Should turn that program around. I meant to East Tennessee state Dominique Williams

JeffChapman-Dynamic