Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

- - - - -

Powerade 7 on 7 updates

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#76 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

Wrigley calm down babygirl, don't get your blood pressure up. M.C plays alot of JR'S on JV. Were pass that, so let's move on. I know more about Charlotte 4-A football. Than you ever will. You can still have your 4-A forum board status. No need for Twitter fingers beef.

LOL..still lying. They play very few if any juniors on the JV. I cant think of one. However-You said 80%  SO...lets see those names .

FYI- No twitter account

#77 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:46 AM

Keep in mind little guy. The starting QB was not playing. Which made them move there best WR Dymai Brown to QB. Not to mention the knee injury the younger received. Was in that game good ol CC football. Put a helmet on a guys knee on a kick return. I call that pure fear. Afraid of that smoke y'all knew was coming.

CC had key players out also. It's inevitable! It's going to happen. That's also the reason none of those teams you mentioned will make a serious run. No Depth! Your words!  Cravont Charleston ran 10.3's from The Creek, so he Absolutely the fastest kid you'll ever see in pads...LMAO! 

#78 Beyond hope

Beyond hope

JV Team

• Coach
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

Saying that CC sent a GOON at anyone is the most ridiculous thing I think I have ever read anywhere in this forum and clearly shows you have no clue

#79 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:16 PM

Yup...this one is about to end. Another troll down

#80 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,343 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

Ok, lets cut the crap and get back on topic of football, not calling each other goons.  You won't last long doing here if you result to that behavior, keep it football only. 

#81 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,343 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

I guess this is the part where you email Chris and complain. I was at that game you cant tell me what my eyes saw.

Just because your eyes see something, it doesn't make it worthy of being discussed on a high school football website.  Remember, we are talking about children, sure its a sport and its a big business sport, but in the end we're still talking about some parents child or some wives husband who coaches the team.  

#82 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,343 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

Ok Chris I'll refrain from speaking out on it. But the westside is back. Is the only point I was making. You even have West Meck ranked preseason highly.

I completely concur on that statement.

#83 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:35 PM

Cravont was a track guy who got absolutely roasted playing CB. When he ran that 10.3 he had a freshman. Running beside him pushing him. When they faced off in the 200m what was the outcome not even close. Your comparing a 14 yr old to 18 yr old at the time. Cravont was just a track guy only. He got burnt all year playing CB. Kharfe Brown speed translates to the field. The same kid who has power 5 offers. I dont think Michigan and Ohio st. Looked Cravonts way once for football. Remember real speed kills http://www.hudl.com/...khafre-brown... Fastest kid in the country on or off the field.. Even after CC sent a goon at him

A Track guy with 2 State Championship rings in Football and 2 State Championships in Track and a Resume.

2017 ACC Outdoor Rookie of the Year
2x USATF Juniors Bronze Medalist (100m, 200m)
3x ACC Outdoor Champion (100m, 200m, 4x100m relay)

Vs No rings in anything? 

#84 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:21 PM

Well Mr. BROWN has a few national titles in track he ran in California. But were on football, Cravont is doing great at State running track. But on the field he couldn't hold a candle to the young kid Brown. You just watched his highlight, thats a 10th grader. Running by guys like there standing still.

You were bragging about a kid being the fastest kid in uniform, and talking about how fast he was in uniform. I gave you a guy who was faster on the field and the track. Cravont was  good enough to hold down the corner to win 2 State Championships. Which is not happening at West Meck or Harding.  If you didn't  want to talk track, you shouldn't have brought it up.  

You have been a sinking ship from your very 1st post. Clueless! 

#85 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:23 PM

Post Cravonts senior football highlights please ill wait. If wanna talk track go to NC milesplit

Not bad for a track guy, who had no interest in playing football. Who was not a Football player, who had mid major FBS offers in Football. 

https://youtu.be/8oFHt-nMma8

You're going to get enough of saying I'll wait. You get burned everytime  :lol:  

#86 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

Keep in mind those are his highlights. I watched him get burned his whole senior season. Double move him and you can add 6 points to the score board. But hey he's tearing it up at ncst. Tell em keep working he's going be a great "Track guy"

You're the one who asked for the Highlights? Dude you should just take a deep breath and find someone who has a clue to assist you before you post.

#87 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

You're the one who asked for the Highlights? Dude you should just take a deep breath and find someone who has a clue to assist you before you post.

Asst troll. You can find them on Craigs List.

#88 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,369 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:45 PM

[quote name="Blakk Richmond" post="290276" timestamp="1500650719}

Absolutely the fastest kid you'll ever see in pads. Keep in mind that's the same kid who ran a 10.5. At state on a laser as a freshman.[/quote]

Brown ran 10.69 his freshman year at state meet finals and 10.68 in heats. Charleston won with a 10.38.

#89 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,369 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:31 PM

Brown best time 10.55 100m... 21.25 200m as freshman. http://nc.milesplit....ts#.WXJ3j4EpDqA

You wrote, and I quoted it in my post, that he ran 10.5 at the state meet on a laser. He did not. Just use correct information.

#90 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

No sir I don't I'm just a troll.

FIFY

#91 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:30 PM

You can build a 1 A program with 1 player, 8oz Gatorade, and a Powe Bar. ....Lol

Now that's not fair. 1a teams have less to work with, and while we don't have the numbers to choose from, we make do with what we've got, and compete at our own level. Please don't lump all small ball in with this Cheri Oterri cheering with Will Ferrell.

#92 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:03 PM

Now that's not fair. 1a teams have less to work with, and while we don't have the numbers to choose from, we make do with what we've got, and compete at our own level. Please don't lump all small ball in with this Cheri Oterri cheering with Will Ferrell.

My Apologies! I was just having a little fun. No pun intended! :) 

#93 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

Now mountie why are you all on this 4-A board? Following me I guess. Get on back down to the 1-A forum. I be there soon whipping up on you. Work7 can't save you, I already got him. Bobbing and weaving struggling to keep his chin tucked.

There are women who work our concession stand, and a stray cat that they give left over scraps, that have a higher football IQ than you. I suggest you get back down there also. You've been beat down on this board, worse than IKE beating Tina Turner...LMAO  The only thing you bring to this board is laughs, and no one is laughing with you, they're all laughing at you. 

Maybe when Kindergarten starts back in August you  will have less time on your hands. 

#94 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

Their are people on section8 with better. Cabinets in there selfie background also. But listen man I get it. MC will lose more games this season. Than they have in awhile. When those bullets start flying somebody is going nut up. You will be an above average team. The top tier transfers arent coming this year. The verdict is out on you guys. Going to your school can actually hurt my recruiting process. Ask the Clements kid who just left. Came in the door from South Meck. Acc offers to chose from. Your great Creek system made his stock drop faster. Like Bernie Madoff was doing the paper work. From NCST to Fayetteville st. Lol. Talk about the grass being greener. Coach em up Creek dad's, also some of drunkest people. I've seen at a game, tailgating is cool. But 1 to many is not. Call yourself an uber I got somewhere to be.

Example of when an IDIOT SPEAKS!  You are no different than a racist Bigot who hides behind a screen, spewing out derogatory accusations and to chicken $#!+ of identifying yourself.

You have zero credibility!  I took out the MAMMA joke! :)

#95 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:30 AM

You must run them tailgates huh. Lol. Invite me I'll take a shot with you. Come have lunch with me on Freedom at po'boys. Work7 your ok with me this idiot admires you lol.

What time today? 

#96 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

No tomorrow lunch works better. Its Sunday its dinner with the family.

12;30!  I'll bring Don from Under the Radar to take Pic's! :)

#97 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

Their are people on section8 with better. Cabinets in there selfie background also. But listen man I get it. MC will lose more games this season. Than they have in awhile. When those bullets start flying somebody is going nut up. You will be an above average team. The top tier transfers arent coming this year. The verdict is out on you guys. Going to your school can actually hurt my recruiting process. Ask the Clements kid who just left. Came in the door from South Meck. Acc offers to chose from. Your great Creek system made his stock drop faster. Like Bernie Madoff was doing the paper work. From NCST to Fayetteville st. Lol. Talk about the grass being greener. Coach em up Creek dad's, also some of drunkest people. I've seen at a game, tailgating is cool. But 1 to many is not. Call yourself an uber I got somewhere to be.

Speaking of systems. How do you go from SEC offers to the University of Buffalo?

#98 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

Speaking of systems. How do you go from SEC offers to the University of Buffalo?

This is what happens when you play a schedule that numerous Middle Schools ,School of the blind and Co Ed Girls and Boys club could beat.Than the Scouts come see you live, and find out you're really 5'8" 155 lbs soak & wet, and your'e one of the biggest kids on the field. 

It's quite common in High School Football. Non commitable offers. 

#99 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

That kid didnt commit early like he should have.But NCST to Fayetteville St. Come on man Aapri still went D-1. Whats your reasoning. Or offers on the table like Eason had to preferred walk on. Willing to bet the house that kid with Buffalo offer. Could out play any kid y'all had.

Blakk, your getting a little sensitive. I'll tell ya what ....Since your in love with all things " West Side" lets do this. Lets judge the systems. I will give you the entire West Side. West Charlotte, Harding, West meck, Olympic....You can even have the Mount Island school of Clowns or whatever that thing is. I get Mallard Creek. Since you like those D1 offers  lets go back 9 or 10 years and count them up. Your 5 schools to my one.  

Who comes out on top???    I'll wait

#100 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Thomas Gordan- Furman

Corey Sutton- KSU/App state

Thad Moss- NC State

LJ Smith- EKU

Dejour Simpson- EKU

Amari Henderson- Wake Forest

Jaylen Samuels- NC state

Ikeem Allen- Miami of Ohio

Tony Reid- Miami of Ohio

Marquez North- Tenn

Jela Duncan- Duke

Randy Sudyam- Charlotte

Mahlon Medley- Tenn State

Kyle Horton- Gardner Webb

Devin Mines- Grdner Webb

Jeffrey Peagues- Gardner Webb

Anthony Covington- Charlotte

Thats just the list of kids who played and were productive. I am sure I am missing a few. Looking forward to the West Meck list. Before you type the words Van Smith remember.....He couldnt wait to get away from that famous west side so he doesnt count.

JeffChapman-Dynamic