Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Powerade 7 on 7 updates

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#51 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Coach P knows exactly who we are. Call him please call him

Come on Man? I found the School by mistake while looking for a fishing spot. Lmao!

#52 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

But for the record can anyone back my claim. Of M.C going 2-6 in pool play. Is why they didnt return Saturday morning. Lol

Went 3-4 pool play. Every team played 7 games the 1st day. Lol!

#53 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

Why didnt yall return saturday.Let me guess some kids we're leaving for vacation early. Just admit it wasnt your day so you threw in the white towel. Like Rocky should've done for Apllo Creed against that Russian.

#54 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

Well schedule this least competitive team for a scrimmage. It's not trolling when I'm speaking truth. Just cause you dont wanna hear it doesnt make it wrong. Athlete for athlete we match up fine with you. Last year our athletes were way better than your best guys. You guys advantage is only on the line. But as undisciplined as you are. Who knows scrimmage/ a joint practice we'll come to you. MICS fears nobody step up or shut up

Lmao!

#55 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

So you didn't even go 500. For the day and retreated. You threw in the towel. Work7 even thou you didnt wanna admit a bad outing thanks brother. Lol

#56 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:36 PM

You can throw in a lukewarm coke if you wanna really spice up the program

I started breaking down the facts how CC killed hood's college career. Next thing you know Catholic14 disappeared. Pro style set 7yd depth. Popwarner CC wing-t 2yd depth off the centers behind. You guys are nothing but the kings of park rd.

#57 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:41 PM

No Facts! 100% Troll! You couldn't break down a lawn chair. You do realize you're not the 1st Troll on this board? It always ends the same way...lol

#58 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

No Facts! 100% Troll

I'm not trolling man its facts. Trolling would be saying those cabinets. In your avatar pic needed to be upgraded. Thats what comes in a base house. Now thats trolling im just talking football. Fact remains Hood career at UNC was due to his. Popwarner style offense he ran in H.S

#59 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:59 PM

No Facts! 100% Troll! You couldn't break down a lawn chair. You do realize you're not the 1st Troll on this board? It always ends the same way...lol

Read the scouting report.. his negatives just a power guy can't get to the edge. They more of a fullback. A result of the CC system. The pros are saying this not me
http://bleacherrepor...nd-raiders-pick

#60 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

100% Troll. You have yet to articulate a valid football thought since your 1st post. Now you relinquish to Avatars and cabinets, as your form of Trolling. .....SMH

#61 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:34 PM

100% Troll. You have yet to articulate a valid football thought since your 1st post. Now you relinquish Avatars in cabinets to your form of Trolling. .........SMH.

Man upgrade them cabinets and calm down. I started the 7 0n 7 Powerade updates and you. Guys started talking slick. So lets get on with it

#62 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:43 PM

If I called Palmieri tommorow and told him that MICS wanted to scrimmage the first thing he would say is " who"?. Then he would tell me to make sure I uber home today.

My goodness. This is as they say in NASCAR, awesome.

#63 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

Man upgrade them cabinets and calm down. I started the 7 0n 7 Powerade updates and you. Guys started talking slick. So lets get on with it

I tried to give your Crack Head Husband a job on a rental, he spent the money and didn't finish. I heard you guys aborted the Manky. Half man half Monkey.......Lmao

#64 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:58 PM

I tried to give your Crack Head Husband a job on a rental, he spent the money and didn't finish. I heard you guys aborted the Manky. Half man half Monkey.......Lmao

LMAO

#65 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

I started breaking down the facts how CC killed hood's college career. Next thing you know Catholic14 disappeared. Pro style set 7yd depth. Popwarner CC wing-t 2yd depth off the centers behind. You guys are nothing but the kings of park rd.

I was at the pool enjoying my life, guess you were on here all day. Two yards behind the center? Yikes whoever is running that offense needs to re-think their strategy. I know Hood was always 7yrds behind ;) 

Well seeing as since I've been around the program since 2010 and we are 94-11 with a state title in time frame and 7 straight semi-final appearances I think we're kings of more than Park Rd which our school isn't even on lol 

But that's fine believe what you want, you don't want any of the RED PAIN, if you do call us and get on our schedule. 

Charlotte Catholic Cougars

State Champions: 1977, 2004, 2005, 2015

22 Conference Championships

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

State Champions: 2015

#66 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

This guy is almost as bad as 72 state champion....in fact it wouldnt shock me if they are the same person. If they are then Id stick with supporting Shelby at least they've won something recently unlike your joke of a program. 

Explain to me how the kings of 1A lose to Bessemer City and not just lose, but don't even score a single point? LOL! 

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

#67 Creekprogram

Creekprogram

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Creek went 3-4 in pool play. Creek got exactly what they wanted to get out of the event and the 7 on 7 season. All of the Big Boy teams out at the event actually respect each other and interact at all of these events before and after. Now when competition is going everyone is competitive.

A 1A scrimmage would not do anything for the development of the program. We have a JV Squad that would give a better look and on occasions do just that. Btw the Creek QB competition is going just fine and if you had any idea how Creek works depth is what is built in this program from spring to opening day.

Creek has Scotland the first game on the road which is a staple in playing tough early games. The flag season is over time to get to real football. Good luck with your pay to play program.

#68 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

Creek went 3-4 in pool play. Creek got exactly what they wanted to get out of the event and the 7 on 7 season. All of the Big Boy teams out at the event actually respect each other and interact at all of these events before and after. Now when competition is going everyone is competitive.

A 1A scrimmage would not do anything for the development of the program. We have a JV Squad that would give a better look and on occasions do just that. Btw the Creek QB competition is going just fine and if you had any idea how Creek works depth is what is built in this program from spring to opening day.

Creek has Scotland the first game on the road which is a staple in playing tough early games. The flag season is over time to get to real football. Good luck with your pay to play program.

What happens if faced MICS in a scrimmage. Potential embarrassment you know we match up athlete for athlete well. We ran against you in track season at about 3 meets. What did y'all get out of those relays? That "Smoke" is what you got. Classification means nothing but gives you depth. So dont scrimmage us it hurt you program. Once we throw bombs on then suspect corners. Scrimmage Shelby then the 2-A powerhouse. Lol y'all dont want this Smoke or sauce.

#69 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,280 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Well schedule this least competitive team for a scrimmage. Who knows scrimmage/ a joint practice we'll come to you. MICS fears nobody step up or shut up

Are you officially affiliated with MICS program? Are you involved with scheduling?

#70 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

I will be the first person to tell ya I have very little knowledge of 1a football. I took a little look at the 1a thread just to see if anyone on there has ever heard of The Island. Oh my.....you are just like a 14 year old girl looking for attention from anyone and everyone.

Track team, 7 on 7s. Next your gonna tell me about the tennis team. Lol.

Guess what..when you are really good at something you dont need to tell everyone about it. They will tell YOU!! It usually comes in the form of title plaques, national rankings, rings, coach of the year awards, player of the year awards etc, etc. Get back to us when you get some of those.

#71 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

Are you officially affiliated with MICS program? Are you involved with scheduling?

Tango you know these trolls are largely never affiliated with the schools, if they are they have no power in scheduling. 

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

#72 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

I will be the first person to tell ya I have very little knowledge of 1a football. I took a little look at the 1a thread just to see if anyone on there has ever heard of The Island. Oh my.....you are just like a 14 year old girl looking for attention from anyone and everyone.

Track team, 7 on 7s. Next your gonna tell me about the tennis team. Lol.

Guess what..when you are really good at something you dont need to tell everyone about it. They will tell YOU!! It usually comes in the form of title plaques, national rankings, rings, coach of the year awards, player of the year awards etc, etc. Get back to us when you get some of those.

If your scared of a scrimmage sent up a joint practice. I know we'll give you a run for your money. Call Coach P set it up. The "Island" will leave you in awe. But lets face it yall dont want this Smoke or Sauce.

#73 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

If your scared of a scrimmage sent up a joint practice. I know we'll give you a run for your money. Call Coach P set it up. The "Island" will leave you in awe. But lets face it yall dont want this Smoke or Sauce.

Seriously?  Scared?   Come on.... Mallard Creek will play top flight competition anywhere. Going to Scotland, have gone to Dillon twice the 2nd time broke a 37 game home winning streak. Butler at Memorial and at the pound. Charlotte Christian at Memorial. Gone to Byrnes, to RH SOuthpointe to Charlotte Catholic. They get ready for a season by scrimmaging teams like Dudley or RH Northwestern.  Somehow though they are scared to mix it up with Mount Island Charter.   I think its time to go back to the 1a board and talk about your big 7 on 7 victory.

I am confident that MIC is a very nice 1a program with several really good athletes but if you look closely at the names of the schools above you will notice something. All have multiple state championships except for Scotland who only has one. There is simply nothing MIC would do to prepare Mallard Creek for the kind of competition they face all year.

#74 Ladge

Ladge

Veteran Member

• Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

He's not official, but he does have indentations on his forearms from leaning on the chain link fence watching 7 on 7's and wondering what could have been.

#75 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

Can anyone tell me How Statesville looked at this event?

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

JeffChapman-Dynamic