Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Powerade 7 on 7 updates

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#26 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

When a Troll speaks, his information is always wrong. At least you're consistent.

#27 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:26 AM

Post your record from tournament or ill post it. #Average QB nutted up. CB's got burned

#28 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

Post your record from tournament or ill post it. #Average QB nutted up. CB's got burned

You're a Troll little Man and all alone.

#29 704cougarsdad

704cougarsdad

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

It was a good tourney. Nice way for special positions 2 get work and completion. You guys are funny, we all know mallard will b good in 4a and MIC is building a nice program in 1a.

#30 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:07 PM

Vance you guys looked good yesterday. Beat a game West Meck, and made a nice 2nd day push. Can't wait for your kickoff classic vs West Meck. Should be a classic.

#31 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

You can build a 1 A program with 1 player, 8oz Gatorade, and a Powe Bar. ....Lol

#32 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,473 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

You can build a 1 A program with 1 player, 8oz Gatorade, and a Powe Bar. ....Lol

You can throw in a lukewarm coke if you wanna really spice up the program

Charlotte Catholic Cougars

State Champions: 1977, 2004, 2005, 2015

22 Conference Championships

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

State Champions: 2015

#33 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,280 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

Blakk, you are calling out Catholic for lack of success putting kids in big time college programs. They win games with players that mostly do not have the size or physical gifts to play big time football. That is very impressive. Their players go to college but few go to play football.

7 on 7 is fun but until the linemen and true linebackers are included it is not football. We all know that.

When you talk big shiznit classifications are no longer a factor.

Never confuse winning a 7 on 7 against the recent lowliest of 4A teams as a bragging right as a top tier overall program.

#34 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,280 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

I personally think the offense st UNC was an ok fit fir Hood if they would have used him a little more wisely. Look at his sophomore season. He physically had some issues as a junior plus apparently some outside influences that did not help.

The offense he ran in high school has zero to do with his draft spot. Catholic also worked the O differently to utilize him than their standard scheme. By his sophomore season he was up to speed on the college game and differences from high school ball.

#35 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:09 PM

You think?? What 3 wr/db did yall have last year. Who could match our Aapri, Eric, and Smoove. On either side of the ball. Them boys owned your best athletes at will. At NC Elite and so on for years.

#36 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

I personally think the offense st UNC was an ok fit fir Hood if they would have used him a little more wisely. Look at his sophomore season. He physically had some issues as a junior plus apparently some outside influences that did not help.

The offense he ran in high school has zero to do with his draft spot. Catholic also worked the O differently to utilize him than their standard scheme. By his sophomore season he was up to speed on the college game and differences from high school ball.

Hood suffered from years of running the catholic wing-T. He gets to college he's 7yds deep in the backfield. Single back set opposed to at Catholic being 3 to 4yds deep. Its a difference he ran that system from a young kid. It hurt his development at UNC regardless of what you say.

#37 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

How many starting RB's in the ran a wing -T in high school or college. He's probably one of the few if not the only.

#38 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

What scrimmage/jamboree will MC partake in. MICS is looking for a scrimmage. Lets make it happen the pressure is on yall.

#39 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

What scrimmage/jamboree will MC partake in. MICS is looking for a scrimmage. Lets make it happen the pressure is on yall.

Your talking about the JV right?

#40 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

A Elite Middle School program would beat you guys!

#41 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

Your talking about the JV right?

Naw we're talking about this hyped up Varsity team. Who's very undisciplined and racks up more. Penalty yards than there offensive production.

#42 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

You think?? What 3 wr/db did yall have last year. Who could match our Aapri, Eric, and Smoove. On either side of the ball. Them boys owned your best athletes at will. At NC Elite and so on for years.

Like I said work7 who'd you have? You always remain quite when the truth is spoken.

#43 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

Naw we're talking about this hyped up Varsity team. Who's very undisciplined and racks up more. Penalty yards than there offensive production.

If I called Palmieri tommorow and told him that MICS wanted to scrimmage the first thing he would say is " who"?. Then he would tell me to make sure I uber home today.

#44 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:59 PM

Oh! Oh! Somebody had a relapse. I see you're back on that pipe. That would be like Clemson playing Johnson C. Smith...Lmao!

#45 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:04 PM

Like I said work7 who'd you have? You always remain quite when the truth is spoken.

What Truth? You do nothing but Troll. No facts. It would take a century for your little School to accomplish what the teams your Trolling have accomplished. Than it wouldn't matter because you play in the least competitive league in the country.

#46 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:05 PM

Coach P knows exactly who we are. Call him please call him

#47 704cougarsdad

704cougarsdad

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:06 PM

Lmao this is str8 comedy. We did better than I thought. Wake won with jus great coaching and game plan and all their kids have size, they're gonna b a problem this year. I personally think were gonna start out slow, maybe a few close games whether we lose or win they're gonna b close. Halfway thru the season when our qb gain some confidence and the defense can get settled under Aldridge it's gonna start clicking. But I'm glad 2 see where we r at this point in the passing game offense n defense.

#48 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

What Truth? You do nothing but Troll. No facts. It would take a century for your little School to accomplish what the teams your Trolling have accomplished. Than it wouldn't matter because you play in the least competitive league in the country.

Well schedule this least competitive team for a scrimmage. It's not trolling when I'm speaking truth. Just cause you dont wanna hear it doesnt make it wrong. Athlete for athlete we match up fine with you. Last year our athletes were way better than your best guys. You guys advantage is only on the line. But as undisciplined as you are. Who knows scrimmage/ a joint practice we'll come to you. MICS fears nobody step up or shut up

#49 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

Lmao this is str8 comedy. We did better than I thought. Wake won with jus great coaching and game plan and all their kids have size, they're gonna b a problem this year. I personally think were gonna start out slow, maybe a few close games whether we lose or win they're gonna b close. Halfway thru the season when our qb gain some confidence and the defense can get settled under Aldridge it's gonna start clicking. But I'm glad 2 see where we r at this point in the passing game offense n defense.

Its always fun watching you guys. I know vertical routes are coming at any given time. Goodluck

#50 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

But for the record can anyone back my claim. Of M.C going 2-6 in pool play. Is why they didnt return Saturday morning. Lol

JeffChapman-Dynamic