Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

- - - - -

Powerade 7 on 7 updates

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#26 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:41 PM

No Facts! 100% Troll! You couldn't break down a lawn chair. You do realize you're not the 1st Troll on this board? It always ends the same way...lol

#27 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

100% Troll. You have yet to articulate a valid football thought since your 1st post. Now you relinquish to Avatars and cabinets, as your form of Trolling. .....SMH

#28 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:43 PM

If I called Palmieri tommorow and told him that MICS wanted to scrimmage the first thing he would say is " who"?. Then he would tell me to make sure I uber home today.

My goodness. This is as they say in NASCAR, awesome.

#29 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

Man upgrade them cabinets and calm down. I started the 7 0n 7 Powerade updates and you. Guys started talking slick. So lets get on with it

I tried to give your Crack Head Husband a job on a rental, he spent the money and didn't finish. I heard you guys aborted the Manky. Half man half Monkey.......Lmao

#30 Creekprogram

Creekprogram

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Creek went 3-4 in pool play. Creek got exactly what they wanted to get out of the event and the 7 on 7 season. All of the Big Boy teams out at the event actually respect each other and interact at all of these events before and after. Now when competition is going everyone is competitive.

A 1A scrimmage would not do anything for the development of the program. We have a JV Squad that would give a better look and on occasions do just that. Btw the Creek QB competition is going just fine and if you had any idea how Creek works depth is what is built in this program from spring to opening day.

Creek has Scotland the first game on the road which is a staple in playing tough early games. The flag season is over time to get to real football. Good luck with your pay to play program.

#31 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,370 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Well schedule this least competitive team for a scrimmage. Who knows scrimmage/ a joint practice we'll come to you. MICS fears nobody step up or shut up

Are you officially affiliated with MICS program? Are you involved with scheduling?

#32 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

I will be the first person to tell ya I have very little knowledge of 1a football. I took a little look at the 1a thread just to see if anyone on there has ever heard of The Island. Oh my.....you are just like a 14 year old girl looking for attention from anyone and everyone.

Track team, 7 on 7s. Next your gonna tell me about the tennis team. Lol.

Guess what..when you are really good at something you dont need to tell everyone about it. They will tell YOU!! It usually comes in the form of title plaques, national rankings, rings, coach of the year awards, player of the year awards etc, etc. Get back to us when you get some of those.

#33 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

If your scared of a scrimmage sent up a joint practice. I know we'll give you a run for your money. Call Coach P set it up. The "Island" will leave you in awe. But lets face it yall dont want this Smoke or Sauce.

Seriously?  Scared?   Come on.... Mallard Creek will play top flight competition anywhere. Going to Scotland, have gone to Dillon twice the 2nd time broke a 37 game home winning streak. Butler at Memorial and at the pound. Charlotte Christian at Memorial. Gone to Byrnes, to RH SOuthpointe to Charlotte Catholic. They get ready for a season by scrimmaging teams like Dudley or RH Northwestern.  Somehow though they are scared to mix it up with Mount Island Charter.   I think its time to go back to the 1a board and talk about your big 7 on 7 victory.

I am confident that MIC is a very nice 1a program with several really good athletes but if you look closely at the names of the schools above you will notice something. All have multiple state championships except for Scotland who only has one. There is simply nothing MIC would do to prepare Mallard Creek for the kind of competition they face all year.

#34 Ladge

Ladge

Veteran Member

• Coach
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

He's not official, but he does have indentations on his forearms from leaning on the chain link fence watching 7 on 7's and wondering what could have been.

#35 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

Can anyone tell me How Statesville looked at this event?

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#36 scots roll

scots roll

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:43 PM

WOW!!! First 72 from Shelby, then the guy from Spartanburg, can't forget the South Pointe boys. Now the 1a guys are chiming in. Where do yall get these guys from :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

#37 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:02 AM

WOW!!! First 72 from Shelby, then the guy from Spartanburg, can't forget the South Pointe boys. Now the 1a guys are chiming in. Where do yall get these guys from :huh: :huh: :huh:

The difference is while being annoying those 3 posters all are fans of programs that are elite. In the case of Southpointe and Shelby they are on unprecedented rolls. So a little back and forth is warranted at times.

While i am sure MIC is a nice charter school and may someday win something they are not in the same galaxy as those programs.

#38 Paul Graham

Paul Graham

Correspondent

• Admin Team
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:56 AM

I'm not trolling man its facts. Trolling would be saying those cabinets. In your avatar pic needed to be upgraded. Thats what comes in a base house. Now thats trolling im just talking football. Fact remains Hood career at UNC was due to his. Popwarner style offense he ran in H.S

work is man enough to put up his picture

P.R. Graham

SMC

The standard in 1A since 1969

26 state titles in 35 apperances

22 consecutive finals appearances

SMC 1A/2A 32 state titles

#39 Creekprogram

Creekprogram

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

What happens if faced MICS in a scrimmage. Potential embarrassment you know we match up athlete for athlete well. We ran against you in track season at about 3 meets. What did y'all get out of those relays? That "Smoke" is what you got. Classification means nothing but gives you depth. So dont scrimmage us it hurt you program. Once we throw bombs on then suspect corners. Scrimmage Shelby then the 2-A powerhouse. Lol y'all dont want this Smoke or sauce.

Guys he is obviously a Kid or Young adult that is living vicariously through the program.  My last post directly or indirectly to him.  MIC will never step on a filed with Mallard Creek or any other 4A school.  Washington understands the difference in 7 on 7 and real large class football and has no plans to scrimmage one of these teams let alone schedule them.  Football is not an individual game so the athlete for athlete comment does not hold water individually or as a team..... comparing Mallard Creek to MIC is simply comical.  You are a Charter School with a lottery based on a set of criteria that does not enable you to consistently field talent the caliber of a 4A public school.....Good luck to MIC it has had a good run but just as another poster stated similar to DD and others it is just about at the end of its run but will continue to serve as a good academic option

#40 '98 State Champion

'98 State Champion

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:19 AM

In the case of Southpointe and Shelby they are on unprecedented rolls. So a little back and forth is warranted at times.

Thanks.  Are you going to be attending the game on Sept. 22nd?  I think it really should be a good game.  Dax Hollifield and Jaylon Scott vs. Derion Kendrick. They got us in one 7 on 7 pool game by 10 but we battled back and they beat us in the tournament by only 1 pt.

I really just hope we don't get blown out.  I would love a victory but really just don't want to get embarrassed.

#41 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:48 AM

Thanks. Are you going to be attending the game on Sept. 22nd? I think it really should be a good game. Dax Hollifield and Jaylon Scott vs. Derion Kendrick. They got us in one 7 on 7 pool game by 10 but we battled back and they beat us in the tournament by only 1 pt.

I really just hope we don't get blown out. I would love a victory but really just don't want to get embarrassed.

Yes..it is in my schedule currently. Should be a very good contest. I doubt it will be a blow out but they are very athletic and have a ton coming back.

#42 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:49 AM

Whooooa. The greatest program in North Carolina history is just hoping for a moral victory? You should be ashamed. From Golden Lions to Persian kittens? Humble does not become you 98.

#43 Page Pirates 1989

Page Pirates 1989

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:38 AM

How did Page look out there for the 7 on 7? They have to replace a lot on offense but atleast most of the offensive line is coming back.

#44 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:01 PM

How did Page look out there for the 7 on 7? They have to replace a lot on offense but atleast most of the offensive line is coming back.

They finished 5-4. They played some very competitive games. Page problem the last 2 years in State Championship games. DL was just to small and Turnovers. 

#45 704cougarsdad

704cougarsdad

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:00 PM

Page looked good until they played wake forest. Hell we looked good til we played wake forest. Jus too much size and our safeties have 2 get better when tracking down the deep ball. Conversely we have new guys on the outside who jus isn't there with catching it deep. Wake was jus too good esp on defense.

#46 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

How did Statesville do?

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#47 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

How did Statesville do?

Statesville finished 4-3 in prelim rd and lost two quick ones on Sat morning. I saw them play one game . Fairly uneventful

#48 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,706 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

Saw Page play twice. Saturday morning against a very hot Wake Forest team in a game that came down to the last seconds. Its 7 on 7 so its hard to tell but I thought the Jones replacement at QB played pretty well. Also thought the coaching staff was very engaged.

#49 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

Statesville finished 4-3 in prelim rd and lost two quick ones on Sat morning. I saw them play one game . Fairly uneventful

Someone told me they went 5-5

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#50 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:39 PM

What scrimmage/jamboree will MC partake in. MICS is looking for a scrimmage. Lets make it happen the pressure is on yall.

LOOOOOOOOL! This guy though.... :D :D :D

JeffChapman-Dynamic