Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

- - - - -

Powerade 7 on 7 updates

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Blakk Richmond_*

Guest_Blakk Richmond_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

48 total teams from all over Nc, Sc, Va, Oh, Ga. West Meck went 7-0 day 1 of pool play. But fell early to Vance saturday morning tournament play. Vance looking strong but just lost to Wake forest.

#2 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:55 PM

Are the "Kings of 1A" MICS there? Or did they not get an invite? I was made aware this was invite only to the elite teams in each state. 

Looked for the " New Creek" yesterday and today. Nowhere to be found. I assume they are getting ready to do battle with the Franklin school of Pottery or some of the other squads on that schedule.

#3 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:38 PM

But Wrigley since were on the subject. I heard "The Creek" got eliminated so fast this morning. Hardees was still serving breakfast. " Can I get some jelly for that biscuit"

You heard?
The Creek didn't participate this morning. Sorry! Wrong Creek

#4 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

Actually they had there own 7 on 7 today. Several 4-A teams were there. The new Kings of 1-A won the tournament. Not to shabby for a program in there 3rd year

Y'all beat Garinger , WC n Indy ....

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#5 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:16 AM

But Wrigley since were on the subject. I heard "The Creek" got eliminated so fast this morning. Hardees was still serving breakfast. " Can I get some jelly for that biscuit"

Creek didnt participate on Saturday. 7 on 7 season finished  on Friday for Mallard Creek so once again.....clueless. 

If you want to come up on the 4a board and post about how your the " new Creek" and having the best receivers in the state and the new Nick Saban running your program then you cant default to " were 1a and only 3 years old". Cant have it both ways. Stick to the 1a board and posting about how you will dominate the Abigail Adams school of dressmaking or whoever it is that you guys play.

#6 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:23 AM

Laughing here before church. Funny stuff Blakk and Wrigley. "Jelly for my biscuit" and "School of Pottery". You guys are raising the bar.

#7 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

BR. You post like a little boy. With a emphasis on Boy!

#8 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:15 AM

Ok you did just pool play on Friday. How'd that turnout for you. I'm say not to well, you guys looked average. So you waved the white towel Saturday morning. Like I said Hardee's was still serving breakfast. While the ballers who represented Charlotte showed back up. So run on up there this morning and get some more biscuits. With prolaners all-fruit but dont you dare call it jelly. Lol. Catholic14 were yall there? If so what offense did y'all run the wing-t at a 7on7. Other than winning high school games that offense has, hurt your players. At the next level. Eiljah Hood your best product by far. A great player, but years of that system killed his next level performance. Look were he fell in the draft, the old wing-t came back to haunt him. I Love the Catholic system running the ball, if I were coaching pop-warner. Would be a difficult task. You'll have bragging rights of your success, from when you was 12. ?? Catholic14 outside of Hood's success. Who has been successful at the next level offensively for yall?. Im just curious your posting all these throwback videos. Where are those wing-t stars now? Ill wait...

LOL... Some 7 on 7 is nice. Too much is counterproductive. Several state title squads chose to call it a day on Friday. Every squad has their own path.

Creek has to prepare to open the football season in this state in a packed house environment against the #1 team in the state and the best RB in the country. Thats what elite progams do. Teams like MIC get all excited about winning 7 on 7 tourneys against teams that can barely field 7 guys while they get ready to take on Boy Scout Technical Institute in front of 15 rabid fans.    

#9 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

Work7 im assuming you must be the biscuit runner. You sound a little disgruntled. About your Powerade pool play performance. How bad was your pool play? That you dont get back on the bus Saturday. Y'all waved the white flag, did that stud JV QB. You brag about struggle reading defenses? I'm just asking.

You're Trolling!

#10 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:30 AM

It's already been established. You're a troll!

#11 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

When a Troll speaks, his information is always wrong. At least you're consistent.

#12 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

Post your record from tournament or ill post it. #Average QB nutted up. CB's got burned

You're a Troll little Man and all alone.

#13 704cougarsdad

704cougarsdad

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

It was a good tourney. Nice way for special positions 2 get work and completion. You guys are funny, we all know mallard will b good in 4a and MIC is building a nice program in 1a.

#14 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

You can build a 1 A program with 1 player, 8oz Gatorade, and a Powe Bar. ....Lol

#15 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,362 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

Blakk, you are calling out Catholic for lack of success putting kids in big time college programs. They win games with players that mostly do not have the size or physical gifts to play big time football. That is very impressive. Their players go to college but few go to play football.

7 on 7 is fun but until the linemen and true linebackers are included it is not football. We all know that.

When you talk big shiznit classifications are no longer a factor.

Never confuse winning a 7 on 7 against the recent lowliest of 4A teams as a bragging right as a top tier overall program.

#16 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,362 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

I personally think the offense st UNC was an ok fit fir Hood if they would have used him a little more wisely. Look at his sophomore season. He physically had some issues as a junior plus apparently some outside influences that did not help.

The offense he ran in high school has zero to do with his draft spot. Catholic also worked the O differently to utilize him than their standard scheme. By his sophomore season he was up to speed on the college game and differences from high school ball.

#17 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

What scrimmage/jamboree will MC partake in. MICS is looking for a scrimmage. Lets make it happen the pressure is on yall.

Your talking about the JV right?

#18 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

A Elite Middle School program would beat you guys!

#19 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

Naw we're talking about this hyped up Varsity team. Who's very undisciplined and racks up more. Penalty yards than there offensive production.

If I called Palmieri tommorow and told him that MICS wanted to scrimmage the first thing he would say is " who"?. Then he would tell me to make sure I uber home today.

#20 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:59 PM

What scrimmage/jamboree will MC partake in. MICS is looking for a scrimmage. Lets make it happen the pressure is on yall.

Oh! Oh! Somebody had a relapse. I see you're back on that pipe. That would be like Clemson playing Johnson C. Smith...Lmao!

#21 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:04 PM

Like I said work7 who'd you have? You always remain quite when the truth is spoken.

What Truth? You do nothing but Troll. No facts. It would take a century for your little School to accomplish what the teams your Trolling have accomplished. Than it wouldn't matter because you play in the least competitive league in the country.

#22 704cougarsdad

704cougarsdad

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:06 PM

Lmao this is str8 comedy. We did better than I thought. Wake won with jus great coaching and game plan and all their kids have size, they're gonna b a problem this year. I personally think were gonna start out slow, maybe a few close games whether we lose or win they're gonna b close. Halfway thru the season when our qb gain some confidence and the defense can get settled under Aldridge it's gonna start clicking. But I'm glad 2 see where we r at this point in the passing game offense n defense.

#23 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Coach P knows exactly who we are. Call him please call him

Come on Man? I found the School by mistake while looking for a fishing spot. Lmao!

#24 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

But for the record can anyone back my claim. Of M.C going 2-6 in pool play. Is why they didnt return Saturday morning. Lol

Went 3-4 pool play. Every team played 7 games the 1st day. Lol!

#25 work7

work7

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

Well schedule this least competitive team for a scrimmage. It's not trolling when I'm speaking truth. Just cause you dont wanna hear it doesnt make it wrong. Athlete for athlete we match up fine with you. Last year our athletes were way better than your best guys. You guys advantage is only on the line. But as undisciplined as you are. Who knows scrimmage/ a joint practice we'll come to you. MICS fears nobody step up or shut up

Lmao!

JeffChapman-Dynamic