Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

West Iredell QB

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

West Iredell QB Dillan Davis will be apart of the Blue/Grey all American bowl which will take play at Jagars stadium in Jacksonville FL (Jan 13th,2018) and will be shown on ESPN3

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#2 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:43 AM

It's good to see someone from Iredell Co. to get recognition, especially from W. Iredell.

#3 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:37 AM

Tbh many may not agree but Stat wise, Dillan is right up there with Brady Pope, Dillan still getting better but I think if was at Statesville, NI, SI, or some where else he would still be good

Mooresville I think would be decent fit as well but idk if he would start

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#4 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

That's true and and good question.

#5 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

That's true and and good question.

What question?

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#6 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

Sorry I read it wrong.It wasn't nothing on your part I just apparently read the last part wrong. That's all. I actually seen where I misread it earlier but didn't go in and make corrections.

#7 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:03 PM

Got ya! Do I know u jw bc I know too many people from SI anyway lol

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#8 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

I don't think you know me but I been to a lot of Mooresville games. But you could have seen me at the Mooresville stadium. I'm normally sit at the top close to the 40 yd. line sitting left of the box facing the field.

#9 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

I don't think you know me but I been to a lot of Mooresville games. But you could have seen me at the Mooresville stadium. I'm normally sit at the top close to the 40 yd. line sitting left of the box facing the field.

I assuming ur a older person since u have 86' in ur name 

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#10 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:34 PM

You're right. That's when I graduated from H.S. It's been awhile. Lol. But if you are at any Mooresville home games there is a chance I could be there. I don't go to all of them but some. I usually try to see SI play but if there is a good game going on at Mooresville I sometimes will go and sit with some friends. I'm 100 percent sitting at the top left of the press box around 35-40 yard line.

#11 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:52 PM

You're right. That's when I graduated from H.S. It's been awhile. Lol. But if you are at any Mooresville home games there is a chance I could be there. I don't go to all of them but some. I usually try to see SI play but if there is a good game going on at Mooresville I sometimes will go and sit with some friends. I'm 100 percent sitting at the top left of the press box around 35-40 yard line.

I'm pretty sure u know who I am, I'm the kid that can't sit down n always yelling n such lol but I'm at SI a lot to lol I went to SI 5 times last yr

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#12 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:02 AM

Ok I think I know you now. Was you at one of SI basketball games? I think I may have seen you when Statesville was playing at SI in the Holiday basketball tournament.

#13 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:11 AM

Ok I think I know you now. Was you at one of SI basketball games? I think I may have seen you when Statesville was playing at SI in the Holiday basketball tournament.

Possibly I go by Zoom

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#14 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:49 AM

Ok I'm bout sure I know who you are. I beleive you were at the Concord game when SI came and played them in the 3rd rd a couple years ago in the playoffs. I did see the AL Brown at Mooresville game last year and also when LN came to Mooresville. Also when Mooresville came to SI. The Al Brown game was a big surprise. But Mooresville played well in that game.

JeffChapman-Dynamic