Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Order of Protection from MICS

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

Say it's not so folks. I just got word that the ol mighty West Montgomery. Backed out of the North Stanly scrimmage. They just entered the jamboree in Parkland. Against 4-a/3-a teams to use the excuse if they lose those were bigger schools. Face it MICS has put the FEAR IN OL MONTGOMERY. We dominated Crest so your coaches called Eddins for an opinion. He told your coaches run for the hills. There faster in person. So guess what folks we're entering the Parkland jamboree also. Because we want West Montgomery Bad. You can run but you cant hide. Dont pull that falling down the stairs #%$&. Your rents due and the Mike Tyson bodyshots will procede upon you.

#2 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Wm1977 and warriorlife had all that to say. Just to watch your team retreat. Im embarrassed for you, smart move by your new coaches. That beatdown could have caused emotional stress.

#3 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

If you would look back at the Parkland Jamboree thread awhile back we have been committed to that. Better competition, that's what good teams do, like the defending 1AA Western Champs should do.

#4 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:52 PM

The defending 1AA western champs another word for runner ups. The Buffalo bills of 1-A. Represent but we know y'all are ducking us. #Run Forrest

#5 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

And losing in the 3rd round is runner up to runner up to being runner up.

#6 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:08 PM

That's right

#7 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

Warriorlife I have to admit Im disappointed, in your town, school. What happened to standing your ground and fighting like a man. You've guys have played in the North Stanly. Jamboree the last 5 years. MICS enters and y'all exit. SMH

#8 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

I left an opening for MICS to be invited. Begging the whole WNC football family for a scrimmage invite & we received zero. Nothing but fear at the highest level. We'll travel pay our own way somebody please step to the challenge. Knights, Goodnight? Mountie? The Hill? Terrible

#9 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

I left an opening for MICS to be invited. Begging the whole WNC football family for a scrimmage invite & we received zero. Nothing but fear at the highest level. We'll travel pay our own way somebody please step to the challenge. Knights, Goodnight? Mountie? The Hill? Terrible

I don't understand what your asking? Are you calling me out to scrimmage at the North Stanly jamboree? Cause if your calling out Mitchell, pretty sure I have no say in scheduling...

#10 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:04 PM

He's a douche disregard Mountie.

#11 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

He's a douche disregard Mountie.

You guys the one who backed out. But im in the wrong. Just face it warriorlife y'all ducked us. I understand why, smart move on your behalf

#12 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:29 PM

We never committed to North Stanly. We have been committed to Parkland for awhile. We would never duck a team that can't make it past week 3 of playoffs, if so it would be because we play up to competition not down. Go get back in the welfare line and get off MICS sack

JeffChapman-Dynamic