Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Purnell Swett High School

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 1RAM2SWETT

1RAM2SWETT

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

Wish there was a way to stream home games. Living in Maryland makes it tough for my family to attend. Anyone observe the program this year?

#2 Scotsfan

Scotsfan

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Email:Baucom5198@roadrunner.com

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

I saw them in a 7 on 7 against Scotland. Now granted it was a limited view but I was impressed with their size and athleticism. They definitely have the potential to be a mid pack contender in the SAC, but to say they are any more than that would not be realistic. Thinking a 6-5 record is about where they would end up.

#3 NENCFootball

NENCFootball

Freshman Team

• Coach
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:41 AM

You can stream any event thru Facebook Live that is not under a media contract.Trouble with many sports events is the amount of down time that nothing is being shown and the distance to the action when the filmer is in the stands. 

#4 Muchadoaboutnothin

Muchadoaboutnothin

Freshman Team

• Coach
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:28 PM

If you know any of the coaches they can share their Hudl account info with you.

#5 Dreboy

Dreboy

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

When was the last time Swett had any consecutive success? Not a shot, just curious

#35 Mallard Creek Mavs &  #9 Butler Bulldoggs Biggest Fan....But Always a Fighting Scot!!

#6 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:29 PM

Their first successful wave was from 1990-1993
2nd successful wave was from 2006-2010

All under Mark Heil but one season (2006) who was Russell stone who went 6-6 that year

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#7 1RAM2SWETT

1RAM2SWETT

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:04 AM

Wishing Purnell Swett all the success. Scotsfan is 6-5 your strongest prediction?

#8 scotswin

scotswin

Established Member

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

ll give you 35........

#9 Scotsfan

Scotsfan

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Email:Baucom5198@roadrunner.com

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

Wishing Purnell Swett all the success. Scotsfan is 6-5 your strongest prediction?

Yea, it really is. But considering they went 3-8 last year that would be a nice improvement. I believe they can win their 1st 3 but should lose to Hoggard. The other games they have a shot in are against Britt, Hoke, and the pesky pirates of Lumberton. Swetts defense is a question mark. I think they are a few years away from challenging the top half of the SAC.

JeffChapman-Dynamic