Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

MICS- The New 1-A Kings Murphy's biggest FEAR

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#126 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:58 PM

1A...key word.

A. This is a 1-A topic

B. Evidently they have the eastern side of the state blocked on this thread. There should not be ONE Human from the WEST 1-AA talking smack until we give the East (1-AA) a game in the "ship"!

WM the best 1-AA team in the west, drawing completely dead vs 1-AA in the EAST. 

#127 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:44 AM

A. This is a 1-A topic
B. Evidently they have the eastern side of the state blocked on this thread. There should not be ONE Human from the WEST 1-AA talking smack until we give the East (1-AA) a game in the "ship"!

I agree WM representing the west 1-1AA. .Was a complete embrassment not to mention, a blowout. Even with WRH out the way, Tarrboro will continue the smacking.

#128 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:59 AM

Your a dumbass Blakk. Go crawl in a hole or climb a tree, that fits u better.

#129 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:17 AM

A. This is a 1-A topic

Why don't you go to the 2A board where you'll be even more insignificant than you were in 1A? Didn't you get enough of West Montgomery smacking your sorry little buzzards around last year and crushing every hope and dream you had of them beating West in a meaningful game? Don't worry, At least this year we won't ruin your Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!! 

#130 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:47 AM

I know he has some sour grapes, but sweaterfee does have a point. West Montgomery, Mitchell, and Starmount all had very good teams, and couldn't hold a candle to WRH.

#131 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:42 AM

I know he has some sour grapes, but sweaterfee does have a point. West Montgomery, Mitchell, and Starmount all had very good teams, and couldn't hold a candle to WRH.

No sour grapes here, Im just baffled at the silence from the 1-AA East fans after they have dominated over the years. WM probably the best in the west this year as well, but it doesnt matter , that is how strong the east is. If Im not mistaken Tarboro was leading WRH at half last year and they have most of their players back. If that is the case ( along with Edenton Holmes) , then whoever represents the WEST will be "drawing dead " again.

#132 12thMAN

12thMAN

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

1 things for certain ol Blakk tells the truth. LeBron James didnt have no rings. Before he was named King. I see it and y'all see it. MICS will have it's 1-A/1-AA championship run. Want release its strong hold until school growth. Calls for us to move up. Then we'll be hated in 2-A

The only truth is mic is smoke and mirrors!!! speed kills but smash mouth football will win at the end of the day. I never seen you Last year when your boys got beat.

#133 SwainDad40

SwainDad40

JV Team

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:54 PM

Blah Blah Blah - I am not reading any more posts about MIC until they win a state title.. 

Not worth the debate until then. 

#134 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:45 PM

First they have to get there!!!

JeffChapman-Dynamic