Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

MICS- The New 1-A Kings Murphy's biggest FEAR

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#51 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

I'm assuming that's toward Blakk..

#52 Football_Fan0414

Football_Fan0414

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

Truth to all you readers I respect mountain ball, Im from that area. Asheville High to be exact. The early 90's era of pure football dominance. Before you say Murphy beat Asheville a few times , I know. But they never dared to play the loaded Asheville teams with Craig King, Leonard Little, John Avery, or even mid 2000's teams Crezdon Butler, Johnny White. In which all those guys made it to the NFL. Exception of Craig King who is still thought by many to be the player to ever come out of that school. They chose to schedule them on rebuilding teams with young players. I was a Swain fan because Rocky Dietz and that early 94 team they had ,they feared no one and we respected them. But the changed occurred folks METROPOLITAN area began to grow so I moved. I came down here thinking mountain was king also but these spread offenses from the city opened my eyes. THATS why Mountain teams struggle when they leave the mountain and these city teams spread them out and introduce the passing game that they haven't seen all year. So now im in the city now, its not where your from its where your at. So I say that to say this, A NEW KING HAS BEEN BORN WE ARE GETTING FITTED FOR RINGS IN JULY, AND A BOTTLE OF SAUCE WILL BE SHIPPED COURTESY OF ME TO ALL of your SCHOOLS ..goes great on anything...lol

So you should know if you were at Asheville when they had all those great players and you are correct they all were great players, but they DID NOT win a state championship. Little, King and Avery never even got close. White and his team had their chance at Concord and let it slip away late. I'm sure MICS has some good players but I doubt they have anyone as good as Little King or Avery so be careful crowning them state champs in July.

#53 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:10 PM

Little, King and Avery didnt win one. I believe they were 4A back then. None of this single A double A going on then. But White and Butler won one there senior year. Against Western Alamance in 04. MICS has some players the 3 Wr's they had last year will make some next level noise. John Avery speed at WR position. But defensively what little and king had. Well those 2 dudes were a different breed.

#54 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

I don't think I could pull for a team with as many advantages as mic has. Just feels wrong. Even if they win a title it won't be considered equal with robbinsvilles or muRhys titles. Just like BMS titles in bball. Mic would be considered a Paper Lion. As they should.

#55 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:46 PM

I saw the video of your paper loins.

#56 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:47 PM

Well knight I can always count on you, to find the Silver lining for us advantage city boys. How about your squad make it to the playoffs. Make that trip to Charlotte in November for an old fashioned track meet. I'll see to it if you make it we'll put 80points on you. Give you something to talk about on the way home. I'll give you a bottle of sauce to remember us by

#57 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:52 PM

Lol a 3 year old team talking $#!+ to the crown jewel of 1a football...

#58 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

Hey man Mike Tyson came into boxing knocking heads off,and became the youngest champ ever. So why dont you guys embrace the new young bull, ya'll see were the new King in the making. But I understand you don't wanna see change. So were gone knock your crown off and take it.

#59 SMCdogfan

SMCdogfan

Established Member

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:40 AM

Be careful what you wish for, you wouldn't hang 80 even on a down robbinsville. There style of slow you down slow as Molasses pound it off tackle gives teams that like to play fast fits. They will hit you in the mouth and you will know they are there. Solid fundamental physical football team year in year out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#60 SMCdogfan

SMCdogfan

Established Member

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:42 AM

By slow I mean style of play using up every second of the play clock. Not referring to team speed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#61 GoodKNIGHT

GoodKNIGHT

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:41 AM

Can this thread be renamed..? " For Entertainment Purposes Only"

#62 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:41 AM

Like I said ROBBINSVILLE make down to Charlotte. They'll receive 80 or better yet 85. Since thats the hwy they have take once they get here.

#63 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

Mike fought in his weight class though.

#64 pollo_loco

pollo_loco

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:59 AM

I enjoy reading this thread knowing after MICS loses you won't hear from this guy until next summer. Wash-rinse-repeat.

#65 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:12 AM

We're fighting in are own weight class. 1-A love it or hate it. If we meet I dont wanna hear they was up 80 and threw a bomb with 1 sec on the clock. We play to win the game we'll score a 100 if we could. Matter of fact how bout one of your schools gather the courage. To invite us up for a scrimmage. MICS vs. The SmC conference. We'll play all of you. 10 plays a piece we'll score on 9 of 10. Against whoever shows up

#66 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

No. Wrong. Your 200lbs fighting at 170lbs. That's what MIC is. That's why any title u get will be a paper look title. You lose even if you win. That's what I like. Lmao!!!

#67 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

No. Wrong. Your 200lbs fighting at 170lbs. That's what MIC is. That's why any title u get will be a paper lion title. You lose even if you win. That's what I like. Lmao!!!

#68 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:41 PM

Well bring on the paper and crown Us. We're taking a trip to Jared's to get ring fitted. Before the 1st game, confidence on a 1000.

#69 Beyond hope

Beyond hope

Freshman Team

• Coach
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

This is fun reading this back and forth stuff. Let's see what happens on the field.

#70 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:41 PM

This is fun reading this back and forth stuff. Let's see what happens on the field.

As Clubber Lang said, "Paaaaaaaaaaain."

#71 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:59 PM

MICS will be displaying Mike Tyson style uppercuts to opponents on Friday nights. Keep your chin tucked and your head on a swivel. So if any mountain teams would like to invite MICS The " New Kings" to a scrimmage speak now. I'll start at the top Murphy? ROBBINSVILLE? Michelle my sweetheart?, Swain?, Cherokee? Franklin? Mountain Heritage?.... You've all have been officially called out. Who's going step up we'll come to you.

#72 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:00 PM

West Montgomery already got whats coming to them. Unless they pull out.

#73 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

Bring it city boy. Don't forget your skinny jeans with your sag.

#74 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:39 PM

He called me Michelle lol...

#75 NC nole fan

NC nole fan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

MICS will be displaying Mike Tyson style uppercuts to opponents on Friday nights. Keep your chin tucked and your head on a swivel. So if any mountain teams would like to invite MICS The " New Kings" to a scrimmage speak now. I'll start at the top Murphy? ROBBINSVILLE? Michelle my sweetheart?, Swain?, Cherokee? Franklin? Mountain Heritage?.... You've all have been officially called out. Who's going step up we'll come to you.

Murphy scrimmages Asheville and Murray County, GA (Iast I heard). Scheduling MICS for a scrimmage would be a step down after playing those two lol! I kid I kid. Seriously though, four hours (drive time one way) is a bit excessive for a scrimmage, don't you think? Murphy will see you in late November or early December.

JeffChapman-Dynamic