Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

MICS- The New 1-A Kings Murphy's biggest FEAR

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Your thoughts on the greatest threat in 1-A football history. Charter school hate is at an all-time high. The reason why Mountain teams have the NCHSAA ON SPEED DAIL

#2 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

Mountain teams cant stop a running QB. MICS has the best running QB in all of NC high school football regardless of classification. Not to mention one the best LB's in the state

#3 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,473 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:55 PM

Mountain teams cant stop a running QB. MICS has the best running QB in all of NC high school football regardless of classification. Not to mention one the best LB's in the state

Didn't Murphy stop them last year?

Charlotte Catholic Cougars

State Champions: 1977, 2004, 2005, 2015

22 Conference Championships

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

State Champions: 2015

#4 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,473 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:28 PM

LOL and you guys(Knights) thought the Parochial schools were your problem. Say hello to your real problem and guess what...it isn't the parochials! 

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

#5 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

Catholic14 Im glad 1-A football has grabbed your attention from 3/4A. Our metro city swag must be getting and keeping your attention. MICS has the sauce now. Sauce unlike juice sticks around for awhile. So sit back and watch as we pour it on thick. # Saucey

#6 NC nole fan

NC nole fan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

Your QB is not as good of a runner as Aapri Washington, and Murphy did enough against him last season. Besides, MICS doesn't have the weapons around the QB that it had last year, so no matter how good Graham is, it won't be enough to beat Murphy....unless MICS is planning on offering all of Graham's skill players and offensive lineman from East Lincoln a spot on the team too lol. As for your LB, it doesn't matter. Murphy will put up at least 40 on MICS. Take it to the bank.

#7 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Nc Nole Fan well spoken sir. In a true haters fashion, MICS has alot of weapons, How bout you get your coach. To enter a Jamboree MICS just happens to participating in. That goes for all you MICS haters reading blogs and e-mailing the state. Come get this MICS SAUCE its being poured on thick. MICS the NEW 1-A kings of football so bow down

#8 NC nole fan

NC nole fan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Your thoughts on the greatest threat in 1-A football history. Charter school hate is at an all-time high. The reason why Mountain teams have the NCHSAA ON SPEED DAIL

My thoughts on the greatest threat in 1-A football history? I think the 1986-1987 Murphy Bulldogs with Carl Pickens were pretty unstoppable. How about you?

#9 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

Carl Pickens came back and did what for his city? MY guess is nothing he ran and didnt look back.

#10 NC nole fan

NC nole fan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:06 PM

Nc Nole Fan well spoken sir. In a true haters fashion, MICS has alot of weapons, How bout you get your coach. To enter a Jamboree MICS just happens to participating in. That goes for all you MICS haters reading blogs and e-mailing the state. Come get this MICS SAUCE its being poured on thick. MICS the NEW 1-A kings of football so bow down

Murphy has even more weapons than last year and the MICS D had no answer then. This year will be no different. Murphy beat MICS and won the title last year and will do it again this year. The Dogs have 8 state titles overall and three of the past six in 1a. YOU bow down!

#11 NC nole fan

NC nole fan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

Carl Pickens came back and did what for his city? MY guess is nothing he ran and didnt look back.

What difference does it make what he did or didn't do? Murphy still kicks ass to this day anyway, and the teams he was on were the best 1a teams in NC history, hands down.

#12 dogtuff

dogtuff

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

a long time till play offs rich, remember you talked all that mess last year.

#13 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:41 PM

MICS just trying to get everyone worked up. Don't worry come crunch time they be at home canning their sauce for next year. Typical city folks, they normally puss out when the hockey gets real.

#14 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:20 PM

Nc Nole Fan. CARL PICKENS Just has become my hero. Leave a town that has absolutely nothing to offer. And Never return to even throw an annual football camp. Talking about giving back, Hey Carl if your reading this keep running you cant even get Cellular phone coverage up in them sticks.

#15 MHS88

MHS88

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:25 PM

Murphy will be just fine. Who knows if MIC will even play Murphy again this season. Maybe one gets knocked out, or both during the playoffs, before a possible rematch. A lot of good teams will be a part of the playoffs and anything is possible. One thing for sure, nobody in Murphy is fretting over MIC. Been there, done that. Murphy 35 MIC 34. In closing, Murphy had 25 first downs, nearly 500 yards of offense, 400 of that rushing on that MIC defense...........

#16 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:36 AM

One has to wonder where MCIS got all their super-human talent from. Is their any proof of mountain island existing before 2013? I suspect extraterrestrial involvement. I was watching ancient aliens in my mom's basement the other night, and I swear I thought I saw an actual photo of an actual alien wearing a blue MICS raptor hat. I think the real investigation should be into what their motives are here on earth. I mean, losing in football can't be the only motive they have. Are they here to study our habits? Breed with our women? Totalian hostile take over? I was talking to guy who knows this girl who has a kid who is friends on Facebook with a guy who lives close to MICS and he said that there has been a lot of creepy stuff going on there. Noises that sound like chickens clucking and deranged chants about Bessemer City... We need to get to bottom of this guys. I think I'm on the break of something serious here. And I will NEVER bow down to the reptilian overlords Bich Rackman!! NEVER!

#17 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:24 AM

Mountie you represent a school thats been around for ages. And have what to show for it? A runners up trophy a pat on the back,a better luck next time. MICS are the new kings whether you like it or not. So to all of you 1-A wannabes, Bow down to the new Kings. I know your stuck in your ways, want things to stay like they were mountain ball champs. Well im here to tell you those days are over. The SAUCE has been mixed and were pouring it on thick.

#18 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:11 PM

Bich Rackman

#19 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

MICS hasn't proved anything yet, They haven't been to the state game yet and also If i was the coach at MICS I would be ashamed on how y'all talk all this $#!+ and it make MICS look bad.
Y'all are are just attention seeking wannabes!! Talk is talk , Prove it on the field where it Matters, Anything u say on here is Irrelevant until u prove it on the field.

MIC is private school so that have all the right to recruite the right way but MIC has good athletes as well with a growing area. They should be a good team but can they beat the traditional 1A powers like Murphy n others.

Further more: How can u be the King with No title?? U need be someone like Shelby or MC before y'all are the kings of 1A which u are not.

No Sauce has been mixed in bc Y'all aren't the one with the sauce that would be the athletes who work hard and put in work n prove it on the field.

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#20 CatholicCougs14

CatholicCougs14

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,473 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

Mountie you represent a school thats been around for ages. And have what to show for it? A runners up trophy a pat on the back,a better luck next time. MICS are the new kings whether you like it or not. So to all of you 1-A wannabes, Bow down to the new Kings. I know your stuck in your ways, want things to stay like they were mountain ball champs. Well im here to tell you those days are over. The SAUCE has been mixed and were pouring it on thick.

Man I am rooting hard for Murphy or one of these mountain schools to knock you off again. Just to see you cower away

68 Playoff Wins

40+ Years of Excellence

Basketball:

#21 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

Man I am rooting hard for Murphy or one of these mountain schools to knock you off again. Just to see you cower away

I can believe we actually agree on something! I may just go and see this game in person to see it happen in person 

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#22 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

Catholic14 deep down inside you must really want the SAUCE. Its the best thing ever, you can put that SAUCE on anything. The fact that your in the same city as MICS. With hate on your breath lets me know were doing something right. You admire our Swag, and style wishing you were us. Once again people dont be afraid of what haters say about you. Its still room on this Mics bandwagon jump on board

#23 Blakk Richmond

Blakk Richmond

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

Bluedevilfan you must be a little salty. Since MICS laid the smack down on your team in 7on7 on Wednesday. MICS scored on your team at will, throwing bombs like a video game. I just might have footage of MICS running pass guys like there standing still. I can post video if you like to witness and sample the the SAUCE

#24 btango

btango

CP Hall of Fame

• Administrator
  • 14,280 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

[quote name="BlueDevilsBiggestFan" post="289192" timestamp=

MIC is private school so that have all the right to recruite the right way but MIC has good athletes as well with a growing area..[/quote]

MICS is a public school.

#25 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:33 PM

Bluedevilfan you must be a little salty. Since MICS laid the smack down on your team in 7on7 on Wednesday. MICS scored on your team at will, throwing bombs like a video game. I just might have footage of MICS running pass guys like there standing still. I can post video if you like to witness and sample the the SAUCE

My teams is Mooresville not Maiden

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

JeffChapman-Dynamic