Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

South Iredell vs. Rocky River

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

I agree I don't think his passing yards will be as good He has 1 of the 3 targets from last year ...I've noticed that Miller will be a passing team for 2-3 years then go to a running game for 2 lol maybe this year Sense the passing targets are down it could be a running game this season ...They have some!! Tools this year but just not the weapons of past

#27 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:45 PM

Does it look like any potential j.v. players coming up that could have good success at RB?

#28 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:05 AM

I agree I don't think his passing yards will be as good He has 1 of the 3 targets from last year ...I've noticed that Miller will be a passing team for 2-3 years then go to a running game for 2 lol maybe this year Sense the passing targets are down it could be a running game this season ...They have some!! Tools this year but just not the weapons of past

They didn't run it at all in 2016 but 15 they we're balanced bc maybe a tad more running

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#29 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

Yeah that's what I am saying maybe it will be a running season..They have a JV RB coming But White a senior this year will be starting he's fast I'd like to see some full back action a good power runner ....I can't wait for the season to start

#30 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:44 PM

Yeah that's what I am saying maybe it will be a running season..They have a JV RB coming But White a senior this year will be starting he's fast I'd like to see some full back action a good power runner ....I can't wait for the season to start

I don't see why that do that bc They have the RBs to run well

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#31 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,192 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:31 PM

I see that as being a close game that could go either way. I'd give a slight edge to south... but I could see this being a 7-10 point game

#32 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:35 AM

Here is what I'm looking at with South schedule. One week they got Mooresville then West Forsyth. Hopefully they can stay injured free after those 2 games because Statesville will be next. They will definitely need that win because W. Rowan will be after the Statesville game. W. Forsyth definitely will be their toughest apponent I believe on thier schedule. It's possible they could lose 4 in a row with those teams that's why winning the Statesville game will be key.

JeffChapman-Dynamic