Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Early Preview: West Rowan at Mooresville

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:24 AM

Wow....Mooresville 29-3 over West Rowan. The win does not surprise me...the final score does.

Had our 1st qtr not been a mess it probably could have been worse

#77 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:55 AM

Do you think W. Rowan is that much down or maybe Mooresville that much better?What is your thoughts how W. Rowan will finish in the NPC?

#78 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

Do you think W. Rowan is that much down or maybe Mooresville that much better?What is your thoughts how W. Rowan will finish in the NPC?

Based on tonight and the Jamboree I'd say West is really going to have their struggles this year. I felt it was pretty apparent there is no trust in the QB to pass it consistently. The QB physically doesn't look bad at all.. just for what ever reason it hasn't clicked in the passing game yet. I think defensively Mooresville might be a little better than I expected.... we still have a lot of work to do on the offensive side of the ball

#79 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

West Rowan loss a lot of good talent but there is some talent there but For WR to have a decent season this yr is the Younger kids need buy in n listen to the upper classmen n learn from this 29-3 loss

West Rowan was my preseason fav to win but right now it looks like either Statesville or SI could win the NPC with WR in 3rd or so but WR had time to Adjust!

For Mooresville: we gotta handle the ball better n we gotta drive down the field! Defensively we did great!

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#80 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

It will be interesting to see how Mooresville does against Davie week after next. I'm thinking that could well be a defensive battle. Assuming Mooresville start to put it together and maybe a week off will help get any players that's hurt to heal up. I will have to work that Friday but I'm thinking that may well be a good one to watch. We will see.

#81 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:25 PM

I think West has to figure out the QB position- and once they do (and they will because they've got very good coaches there) they will take off. They've got a couple very nice running backs. I'd still pick them to finish second in the new NPC.

JeffChapman-Dynamic