Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

SMC 2017

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 GoodKNIGHT

GoodKNIGHT

Established Member

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

I don't want to discuss it on here because it's speculative and based on a second hand account. I will PM you though, check your inbox.

I think talk is that Hayesville qb is transferring after this year

#27 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:17 AM

I heard which offense we are running and I thought it would be bad. Maybe I was wrong. Hope so.

#28 GoodKNIGHT

GoodKNIGHT

Established Member

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:07 PM

I heard which offense we are running and I thought it would be bad. Maybe I was wrong. Hope so.

No matter what you hear,Robbinsville will be Robbinsville, except a few years outsiders were brought in to coach the program.

#29 Cold Biscuit

Cold Biscuit

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

What the new offense lol? Will the Anderson kid see any playing time this year? He was impressive last year.

#30 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

I'm sure he will play a lot and might be the #1 guy, although we have a very tough senior RB.

#31 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:19 PM

I'm not saying what the offense is. Might not even be true.

#32 dogtuff

dogtuff

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:14 PM

I don't want to discuss it on here because it's speculative and based on a second hand account. I will PM you though, check your inbox.

send it to me also ,we have Larson

#33 Cold Biscuit

Cold Biscuit

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

I'm sure he will play a lot and might be the #1 guy, although we have a very tough senior RB.

Robbinsville is still a year or so away IMO but you should see a very fast Robbinsville team in a few years.

#34 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

Probably.

#35 SMC Observer

SMC Observer

CP Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:02 PM

send it to me also ,we have Larson

I already told you what I was told months ago, I asked you then if you had heard anything to that effect and you said you hadn't.

Larson has good measurables, a strong arm and a decent enough athlete. But he's also very raw as a passer (or at least he was a year ago), you already know that though. Leland could be a solid option eventually. Either way he wouldn't start over the other kid if he came to Murphy. As you know the other kid will be a senior next year, so Larson would still be the QB of the future if the transfer happened.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, just that it's a possibility. I seriously doubt the father or the player would be openly discussing the matter at this time with him still at his current school and planning to be there for another year, it wouldn't be very wise.

#36 SwainDad40

SwainDad40

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

What is the NC HS athletic transfer rule now?  I heard it had changed.....

So it would be possible for a QB to transfer to Murphy next season even though he lives in Hayesville or does the kid have to move into that specific county? 

How are your teams shaping up and looking in practice thus far?   Swain is getting ready to scrimmage Pisgah and Mountain Heritage this Friday.  We had midnight madness on Saturday morning and "2 a days" this week.   

#37 WHC02

WHC02

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:47 PM

wow.. he apparently been transferring to union too... for the past 3 years...smh..rumors

#38 BDWarrior

BDWarrior

Established Member

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

Erwin scrimmages at Cherokee this Friday at 7. That is all I know so far. Does anyone on here know if there are any more teams there? Just curious.

#39 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

Rville Andrew's and Hayesville will be in rville

#40 SwainDad40

SwainDad40

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:10 AM

It is time for some football tonight.  Swain is scrimmaging Pisgah and Mountain Heritage today at 7pm at Pisgah.  I will be able to post my thoughts about those two teams on here for Murphy and Mitchell Faithfull. 

#41 SwainDad40

SwainDad40

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:37 AM

I don't think Murphy has to worry too much about Pisgah.  Just based on what I saw of them Friday at the scrimmage. 

Murphy 38-13 my predication. 

Mountain Heritage and Swain both looked good. 

JeffChapman-Dynamic