Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

North Lincoln looking for breakout season in 2A

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,343 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

I visited North Lincoln and new head coach Steven Pack today, the Knights are looking for a big season moving down to 2A and into the South Fork 2A Conference.  

Link: North Lincoln Takes Aim at  South Fork 2A Conference

327.png

#2 smashmouth5

smashmouth5

JV Team

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:21 AM

North Lincoln got them a good one in Pack. Chris, are you going to visit Coach Eddins and the Chargers? Really enjoying these videos.

#3 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,343 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:32 AM

North Lincoln got them a good one in Pack. Chris, are you going to visit Coach Eddins and the Chargers? Really enjoying these videos.

Yes. Was going to do it yesterday but they went earlier in morning before I could get there.

#4 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

Stop by WM on your way. See what Danny has to say

#5 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:11 PM

I know three kids that played for Pack last year and they all enjoyed playing for him. Upbeat, treats the kids with respect, and Pack knows his stuff they say. When the kids feel that way good things happen. I fully expect a more competitive North Lincoln program and a program that reaches out to athletes, not just past football kids. Best of luck to North Lincoln except on Friday night when his former boss is across the field.

JeffChapman-Dynamic