Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Randolph County Spring Practice Roundup......

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SportsJunkie

SportsJunkie

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

Now that spring practices have concluded, anyone have a new outlook on the state of Randolph County football? With the additions of Gillespie at Asheboro and Arrington at Eastern Randolph to the coaching carousel, have previous predictions changed? 

#2 coachtyson93

coachtyson93

Freshman Team

• Coach
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

I haven't heard alot of updates. I would still rank it as 

Asheboro

Randleman

PG/ER

then 

SWR/WHS/THS

#3 SportsJunkie

SportsJunkie

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:43 AM

I'm curious to see if the new transfer rule helps or hurt teams this season and how well practices went with new coaches. It should be interesting. 

#4 thekidd12

thekidd12

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:27 PM

ER practices went smoothly with new coach. Most of assistants are still there so boys/coaches are very familiar with each other. Only differences so far have been in some terminology I think.

#5 SportsJunkie

SportsJunkie

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

ER practices went smoothly with new coach. Most of assistants are still there so boys/coaches are very familiar with each other. Only differences so far have been in some terminology I think.

Well that's great. Nothing like keeping familiar faces on staff to bridge the gap. Looking for great things from ER. Can't wait to get the season started.

JeffChapman-Dynamic