Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Help, Coaches - FNF N.C. Magazine Season Preview

4A Football Announcement

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HKYRadioVoice

HKYRadioVoice

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Email:mdwillardmd@yahoo.com

Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

Coaches,
FNF Carolinas Magazine is compiling the annual season preview for publication this summer,

To provide the most accurate preview information, we need help from coaches across the state.

Please take a few moments to complete the online questionnaire at www.fnfmagazine.com.

A PDF of the questionnaire is attached as well. Feel free to fax it to the number included on the document.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide as we work to spotlight the athletes and high school programs in North Carolina and South Carolina.

Attached Files

#2 Jason Pughe

Jason Pughe

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

The magazine went way down hill when they stopped having Chris get involved and when they hired that editor Dan Guttlenplan too. It's sad that the rival publication isn't being done this year, as it was better content and everyone who helped put it together is a class act. FNF looks nice on the outside but many high schools were not in the book last year, including one that won a state title two years before. FNF's main concern is getting high schools to buy in to their fundraiser and actually said they were considering pulling the plug last fall due to lack of interest in the fundraiser. 

FREE service that scouts the Carolinas for XOS and our 200 college subscribers! Assists with the Under Armour All-American Game and Camp Series: https://prepnation.w...ruiting-survey/

#3 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,333 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

Agreed, that's why I will not support FNF.  Guttlenplan emailed me this morning but it will go unanswered. 

#4 Jason Pughe

Jason Pughe

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

Agreed, that's why I will not support FNF.  Guttlenplan emailed me this morning but it will go unanswered. 

Good for you Chris! I feel the same way

FREE service that scouts the Carolinas for XOS and our 200 college subscribers! Assists with the Under Armour All-American Game and Camp Series: https://prepnation.w...ruiting-survey/

#5 HKYRadioVoice

HKYRadioVoice

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Email:mdwillardmd@yahoo.com

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:32 AM

Hmmmm..... interesting. I'm not aware of any of that back story. I'm just trying to get the most accurate details about schools and teams so that the product that is published is informative for the audience. I've been involved with producing some of the capsules - mostly in WNC - since the first FNF edition as a labor of ... love? Yeah, that's it, but I need help from coaches to report on their returning players and teams. 

#6 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,333 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:03 AM

Hmmmm..... interesting. I'm not aware of any of that back story. I'm just trying to get the most accurate details about schools and teams so that the product that is published is informative for the audience. I've been involved with producing some of the capsules - mostly in WNC - since the first FNF edition as a labor of ... love? Yeah, that's it, but I need help from coaches to report on their returning players and teams.

I know you're trying to do a job and like you and the work you do, regardless of my thoughts keep doing your thing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4A Football, Announcement

JeffChapman-Dynamic