Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

The best comback in high school football

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Ladge

Ladge

Veteran Member

• Coach
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:58 AM

1985 2nd rd playoff, Newton Conover goes up 22-0. Catholic scores right before the half, then ties it up in the 4th. OT Catholic stops NC, and scores first play of possession.

It was at NC and the most awkward part was NC made a steak dinner for after the game for both teams together.

#27 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,745 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:02 AM

Ok good for u , it's wasn't written for u so if that person that I did send it to need clarification I would of made it more clear but it wasn't for u so I could care less what u think and also I don't were u miss understood

He said he laughs everything he hear said that kid taken a knee at the end of the game n I said I agree I don't recall seeing that since I was on the MC side so What so hard about understanding that?

I didnt respond because frankly I just ignore what I am unable to read.  I dont know you so I wont be rude but you post a ton and Chris and Derek are right, much of it is impossible to understand. I suggest reading the post as it has been typed before you press send. I catch stupid stuff that I type that way all the time. :) 

#28 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:14 AM

1985 2nd rd playoff, Newton Conover goes up 22-0. Catholic scores right before the half, then ties it up in the 4th. OT Catholic stops NC, and scores first play of possession.

It was at NC and the most awkward part was NC made a steak dinner for after the game for both teams together.

You had to bring that up. Grrrrrrr.

#29 Ladge

Ladge

Veteran Member

• Coach
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:50 PM

You had to bring that up. Grrrrrrr.

My senior year. I was dl/ol

#30 preacherman

preacherman

Established Member

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

Concord down 20 to 0 toAsheville 5:43 left in game. Wins 21 to 20 in Regulation next week wins State 3 A Championship

JeffChapman-Dynamic